5

"You're in luck, Dahyun

"You're in luck, Dahyun. You've just came to a vacation and now on a vacation again."

We have arrived with a speed of light at Jeju. I held a party everytime I invest on a property, this time it was near on the beach and was told upon that there's a big jacuzzi by the back of the house, so everyone was really excited about it.

I invited my college friends, Dahyun, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Nayeon and my plus one was Mina. Luckily, she had kept the bet and flew with us. She was sticking around with Tzuyu since they were very close at work too.

"I told you, Chaeyoung. This was a good buy." Jihyo scurries beside me, proudly presenting me the house.

The house have a touch of blue and white with it, the furnitures compliments its color as well, giving out the cool and breezing atmosphere along with the beach.

"That's why I trust you a lot with my money." I whisper to Jihyo which she likes a lot when people trust her.

Jihyo was my college friend from fine arts, we both graduated at the same school year. An interior designer as her first job but landed on a real estate agent work after. Jihyo was the one who pitched me my first property investment and it goes on and on.

"So three rooms? Two people for each room?" Dahyun said. I'm guessing she wants to unpack everything and take some short naps right now.

"Rock, paper, scissors." Nayeon gathers our hands to the middle.

It was funny when someone suddenly just wants to do rock, paper, scissors in the middle of everything.

It was settle after the winners and losers have fought.

Dahyun with Jihyo, Nayeon with Tzuyu and lastly me with Mina. I'm not sure if the universe is playing with me or they are pulling a prank on me.

"We stick like a gum afterall." I said  while we unpack some of our stuff in our shared room.

Mina just gave me a chuckle, she was quiet or shy to begin with.

I've gone out of the room first. I didn't want Mina to get shy changing into some swimsuit, if she is.

"Are we on a rock and roll party?" Nayeon said pulling another tease over my black tank top and black shorts.

"You don't wear slippers on a rock party." I pushed back.

"Fair enough." She encircles her hand by my arm after, clinging as we get near by the shore.

"Why are you even wearing your swimsuit? You're afraid of the water." I told her, it was written all over her face.

She wore a red cloth hairband matching it with a red one-piece bathing suit with vertically stripes pattern, the fabric by the side have holes with it so her bare waist was showing, her denim shorts makes it less provocative.