6

"Fuck

"Fuck." I cursed when the sun beams at me from the window but I deeply regret it because it was beautiful, "Sorry." I childishly sang to the sun.

Mina?

I almost forgot. Was it a dream?

The bed is empty. Was she even here last night?

I hurriedly run downstairs almost falling over when I saw Mina with Nayeon and Jihyo at the kitchen, cooking our breakfast presumably.

"Can you be a little more quiet, Chaeyoung? Jeez." Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, placing some plates on the counter bar where the stool chairs is placed infront of it.

I drop my heavy shoulder and waltz through one of the stool chairs. I looked at Mina, frowning.

I've wait patiently. Staring at her was the best thing to view by the morning. Her morning bare face was undescribable, I thought her beauty was unreal from the heavy and light make up but her bare face was more godly.

Does she really exist on this hellish earth? She might need to go back with the heralds above.

"Yeah?" She finally noticed me.

"Did you sleep at our room last night?" I asked, and I regret that I have said it out loud because now the two gawkers are waiting.

"We... I... I mean, yeah. We were roommates." Mina confirms and that's what I needed.

"Something happened?" Nayeon asked and we both look down to the ground like something fell over, "Answer."

"None."
"Nothing."

Damn.

We were both looking nervous. So she remembers what happened last night too.

"None." I repeated taking a gulp of a big lump of air in my throat.

I knew Nayeon didn't buy it but she shrugs it anyway, "Call Dahyun and Tzuyu so we could eat now."

I obeyed to my master, just kidding. I am hungry.

I did what I told so, the hardest thing to do was to wake Dahyun up. I was dragging her by her feet when we both arrived at the kitchen. I just let her lay her back on the wooden floor by the kitchen as I drop both of her feet.

"Atleast she's here, right?"

-