11

It was already three days since we lost contact again, yes again

It was already three days since we lost contact again, yes again. Mina doesn't need any flowers and no messages from her at all. I thought I'll just let her do her thing so I didn't make any move. We weren't that close anyway, we've just shared a kiss and some naps, that's it.

Shared a kiss.

I wonder if she thinks of it too, because I'm always reminded on how soft her lips was and how submissive she looks that night.

Ugh! Maybe I should really make a move.

"Boss, are you staying?" Dahyun hits the counter with her fist, making me jump out of my senses.

I was about to say No when I open my mouth but nothing came out, my mind wants what my heart is telling, "Yeah, I'll close the shop."

Dahyun then playfully salute at me and left for the day, it was a cold chilly night so she wore her fury padded jacket.

I aimlessly walk forward to the flowers at my shelves and stares at a certain flower, Tsubaki. I settle myself to get a bunch of it and arranged it with a bouquet look.

I hesitated, if I'll do it. I don't want her to get uncomfortable but my hesitations making me feel that she wouldn't be at the same time that she will be.

Maybe, she is? I'm not really sure since she doesn't share much of how she feels. It must be frustrating for a person like her, who can't vent out as much as she could.

Bubbleheaded, I found myself infront of her door. I was just staring at the numbers. I felt my trembling legs giving up, I wanted to bail myself out.

"Stop being a coward!" I whispered aggressively to myself, if someone sees or heard me they'll say I might be going crazy, "Oh!"

The gods have made a move for me. Mina held her chest while she looks at me, holding a trash bag on one of her hand.

So she was just about to throw her garbage then.

"Chaeyoung!"

She shook my shoulder hard enough for me to look surprised, it was a delayed reaction, "Sorry."

"You scared me." She was still panting saying it, "Why are you here?"

"I..." I don't even know.

A whole minute passed but I couldn't get my eyes off her. Her warm colored hair in a low tied knot, red lips, and bare face. She was an expensive bare art.

The flowers! The conscious cell of my brain reminded me, "Here."

I reached out the flowers to her, and I see how she's happy with it. She decided to put down the trash beside and received it.

"For what?" She gave me the tight lipped smile. If flowers means I'll get that smile, I'll make a garden of it.

"Well." I wasn't ready for any questions, I was just here to see her, "Can I be honest?"