27

I wonder what's our first story, our best part, how she cares, how she looks at me, how her hands travel on mine

Is she even a touchy person? Does she likes to cling?

I look at the shelf where the Tsubaki sits. I know I have my old feelings towards that red and pink flowers.

Oh, Mina.

Ring

"Oppa is here!"

"What's with the glasses?" Yugyeom came in with his head turner look. Brown cap, rounds specs and a bright lavender shirt.

"My dark circles needs some distraction." He hissed at me with his deep voice, "Well, that perfectly works since you've noticed the specs."

"Same thing?" I asked when he already grab the flower near the doorstep.

"Yes ofcourse, and this one." He clutched a bunch of reds and gave it to me.

"Wow, roses. You're trying your luck?"

"Yeah, please bad karmas get away for now." He said trying to pray at the saints above him.

I wrap the roses for him which I arranged with a bouquet look while the other one stays simple, his Chrysanthemum.

"Here." I handed him the flowers, and he smiled looking at it.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Go to our party again later? The Brooklyn bar, remember?"

"Text me the address." I said and he nodded. "I'll take Nayeon with me."

"Mina would be there is that okay?"

"Ah." It took me long to answer, because I haven't said okay in a long time with the name involved in it, "That's fine."

Chaeyoung
Nabongs, I'll fetch you later by the evening. Statues parties.

Nayeon
Can Jeong join us?

Ofcourse, the chaos. I was quite guilty and embarassed but I should properly apologize to her.

Chaeyoung
Sure.

A usual day, we wait for customers and arranged the flowers on their own likings. I was pretty giddy the whole day, maybe because finally I have the chance to see Mina again.

"Wow, you have a car freshener." Nayeon said sitting at the passenger's seat while she let Jeongyeon take the back. "It does smell good now."

The scent was really familiar the first time I noticed it, I kept it since it doesn't make me dizzy but I don't even remember when I had bought and put one in.