18

Mina was busy after the rescheduling

Mina was busy after the rescheduling. Now I know why she didn't want to skip a day of her work.

It was almost two weeks since we didn't see each other. We were doing fine through electronic messages, despite the lack of physical contact. We have our own lives before we have met anyway.

Today, I have visit another property that Jihyo have told me to check out after the property survey have been reported to the both of us. The report was almost exactly what it says and what could be the downside of it, I didn't stayed long enough as Nayeon have also called me, wanting me to meet someone that she's dating.

"Finally! You've found a boyfriend."

"Girlfriend." She corrects me, "And I heard you and Mina are official now."

"We are." I smile sheepishly as she did the same, infected on how happy I am, "Look how we all advanced within our life."

"There's a long life ahead of us, Chaeyoung. Don't screw your relationship now with Mina."

"I won't, she's from an angel above."

"I don't want to hear your pervert fantasies."

We head our way to a restaurant and decided to sit outside to have some fresh air since It's a great view by the sea. Nayeon was near on the town province I have visited as well, since she said they have been scouting talents throughout the region.

"Hi babe." I wink at Nayeon receiving the call. Mina starts to ring me whenever she wants to talk to me, she grew fond of me. "I'm with Nayeon now. I'm meeting someone crazy enough to like her back."

"She's here." Nayeon said, standing up and waving at my back.

"Gotta go, love you." I ended the call and look who's behind of me.

My smile was suddenly replaced with my mouth being agape while I watch the figure move closer, who's equally shock as me. On all of the people Nayeon has to meet, why would she meet her.

"You fucker." I said. My mind went havocked, my arm instinctively tried to take a jab but I felt a tugged by my arm.

"What the fuck, Chaeyoung?!" Nayeon turns me over to her.

"Finally. I got to know your name." She had the audacity to talk at my back, "Jeongyeon."

Pissed off, I turned to face her. Is she really trying to initiate a handshake with me?

"I'm leaving." I said heading my way off.

I heard Nayeon apologizes to Jeongyeon and her footsteps grew closer to me. I told her that we'll talk on a different location so we headed on a far side of a cafe.

"Now tell me or I might get crazy?!" She demands an answer as soon as we have found a vacant table.

"This is already crazy." I heave clasping my hand tightly to each other, "The bruises I had before, it was because of her."