24

I decided to get my hair trimmed, up on the length to my neck since it grew really long while I was on my death bed

I decided to get my hair trimmed, up on the length to my neck since it grew really long while I was on my death bed. I asked my doctor if I could dye it, and I was recommended a non toxic hair dye to use. Dying it, I felt like a brand new person - blonde, almost between blonde and white.

I was excited by my first day on my part time job, eventhough I'll just pack and setup stuffs and hold in a blower or light for the muses.

I had encountered alot of famous models; the ones in the billboards, CFs, magazines, clothings, whatever they sports even actors and idols are in the game.

"Hey, you're here!" Wearing a leather jacket, black pants and a mask by his face.

Yugyeom beams a smile at me, that I happen to meet by the foot of the building when I was about to go home.

"I'm assisting some of the photographers in your building." I excitedly told him the news.

"You look great with that hair!" He exclaimed, pulling both of his hands out of his coat pocket and tapped my head lightly, "Anyway, are you taking a part time job here?"

"Yeah. Just a week."

"They didn't know how rich you are?"

"Why would I even tell that?"

He laughed on the way I stomped my feet, "Come on, let's get dinner."

Settling on some western food just right about the corner of the company. We ordered on the menu and it was served to us in no time. I was starving looking at the taco and fries by my sight, maybe from all of that packing and setting up.

"So you're having fun?" Yugyeom asked digging right into his naked burrito.

"Yeah, it's fun."

"You said you didn't like your photography class. Ironic." He stated and was looking at a space outside, "Alteast you're having fun." He smiled finishing his sentence.

I was confused at first when he suddenly stood up and left by the table. We weren't finish eating yet. I follow his trails with my eyes and it landed by the entrance. He jumped on to someone that have just entered the same diner.

I squinted my eyes to look better. Mina.

She have this long, warm, brown, wavy hair that looks unreal, beauty marks all over her face, and her gummy smile looking at Yugyeom. She must be cold as she wore a flannel coat with a cream colored turtle neck inside of it. Her wavy warm hair just goes perfectly with her angelic face.

Thump

I felt my heart getting out of my chest, blood gushing out of the veins. I didn't bother the feeling and continued to stare at them.

She casually shared a laugh with Yugyeom. I haven't seen her on that calm state.

How can she stand there and laugh, and look so beautiful?

I felt the nervousness upon me. No, it wasn't that I'm nervous. I didn't know why It felt familiar. I know I've seen that beauty somewhere.

"Yo. Sorry." Yugyeom skipped, and slid hisself to sit again, "It was Mina."

Usually, I'll feel a pain on my head but now I felt a pin through my heart. I think I'm getting another complication because of my accident.

"When did she came back from Japan?" I asked, clueless with her traces.

"Like a month ago." He replied and I nodded.

She's really unlikely on what I remember, like she's a different person now.

"She looks different." I told him what's on my mind.

"She's not. What do you remember on how she looks like?" Yugyeom said, he's fully aware about my amnesia with Mina since he's one my friends. He always insists that he is, so I thought he have to know.

"Short and bright brown hair, looks younger." Yeah, looks younger. She looks elegant and chick by her hair now.

"No. That's how Mina looks like when you first met her."

Thump

First met her? I felt my heart tug me again, my head feels warm but not in pain.

"Was it the Japanese girl you've mentioned to me before?"

"What the fu-" He was startled, almost dropping his silverwares, "You... you remember?"

Remember? Is this flashing image in my mind what remembering looks like?

I held my nape and twist it from right to left, trying to recollect if there's more.

"That's all... I know." Glancing at my side again, I saw her side profile while she's in line for orders. "So what did she say? How was she?"

"So, is it okay to talk about Mina?"

"Sorry. I didn't meant to offend you." I made myself straight forward but he laughed at me again.

"I'm attracted to you, yes. But I care about you like my real sister." It was the first time he told me that, "She's fine. She glowed up after her vacation in Japan."

"I see."

"You can ask me anything that bothers you."

"No. It's nothing."

I start to dig in at my food again. I couldn't stop myself from glancing back and forth to Mina, like I'm hoping she would catch me looking at her but she didn't.

So it's our first day, first day that we have - no, I accidentally saw her again from a lot of feet away. In conclusion, Mina must be really avoiding me, since she didn't let me know that she's back in Korea.

-