Chapter 2

Third POV.

When Yuna woke up, she realised that she had to go speak to her Papa, since he never knew she was coming, he didn't put her in any lessons, or give her a uniform. So she got changed into some blue ripped jeans, and a red long sleeved of the shoulder cropped top, and she paired them with some black Vans. After doing her business in the bathroom, she gathered her chocolate treats, and put them in a bag, which contained her phone, money and some chewing gum.

Once she was ready, she walked to his office. She opened the door quickly and screamed "Papa!" Before running over to him. He shouted with just as much love her name, and they hugged in the middle. She snuggled into him, and smiled. If only her dad was there, then it would be perfect.

After hugging for a few minutes, he started crying halfway through it, they pulled away. He looked at his daughter tenderly. Clearing his throat he spoke "Yuna, you will be in all of Yuki's and Zero's classes, and you will be part of the disciplinary committee. But for that, you need your old vampire weapons. But be careful because they do work on humans too." She nodded in gratitude and excitement. She couldn't wait for her old weapons.

He went to the cupboard and pulled out three items. One was a bracelet, she grabbed it and tapped the side. It extended out too be a large black bow. The arrows had black arrowheads, while the feathers at the end were red. Double tapping the side of the bow, it turned into a simple black bracelet, which she quickly put on her wrist. It was called Apollo.

The next was a gun with a few charms which dangled from the bottom

The next was a gun with a few charms which dangled from the bottom. It had a few pretty designs on the barrel of the gun. The bullets had small symbols on them, they had small flowers at the end, which to vampires were deadly, but to humans, they were just normal bullets. It came with a leather thigh holster, which had small intricate stiches on. It was called Deadly Lotus.

Then there were dual swords, one of them was thin like a dagger, then the other one was the length and width of a normal sword

Then there were dual swords, one of them was thin like a dagger, then the other one was the length and width of a normal sword. The hilts of the sword we blue, and had small dangling Pom Poms at the end. If you pulled the end of the Pom Poms then they would merge and become a small choker with a blue gemstone dangling. Her swords were called Riptide.