Chapter 3

Third POV.

When Yuna was informed that she would be having breakfast with her family, she was ecstatic. She couldn't wait to have food, as well as spend time with her family. So when she got there, she was hugged by her Papa, to which she hugged back just as enthusiastically. And when he brought the food in, she nearly cried.

Eventhough Zero complained, Yuna could tell that he was enjoying it.Yuki, was oblivious to Zero's complaints as she was enjoying the food with just as much happiness as Yuna was. So when their Papa took a picture of them, Yuki looked shocked, while Yuna smiled happily. Her heterochromia eyes shining bright in happiness. 

Zero had to ask what Kaien was doing, and he replied with a "It's a commemorative photo. Today, you carry out your duties not as guardians, but as true members of the disciplinary committee. It's a day to commemorate!" Yuna nodded along, not really understanding, but still excited. 

"I've missed this kind of food, Papa. Back in America dad just made toast. Or me, Scott and Stiles would go out for food. Sometimes even Lydia would join us." The three finally got a small part of her life back in America, but Yuna was going to tell them fully when the time was right.

He just smiled at her, and they finished their breakfast. Once done, they all went their separate ways, to get ready for the day. They were doing inspections of the night and day classes. They had to confiscate the things that were not allowed. Yuki was doing the day class, while Zero and Yuna were doing the night class.

After Zero and Yuna passed the creepy man in the entrance of the entrance to the moon dormitory, they began their walk across the bridge. Yuna noticing how tense Zero was, gently put a hand on his back. He tensed up almost immediately, but soon relaxed from her familiar touch. But Yuna tripped over her untied boot, and pulled him with her. When she fell to the floor, he landed on top of her. Yuna laughed loudly at the incident, and he smiled slightly. 

But his smile was wiped away, when something fell out of his pocket. Yuna, being ever so curious, nudged Zero out of the way and picked it up. "Zero, what's this?" She asked innocently, her head tilted to the side innocently. He stood up angrily, and snatched it away.

"It's none of your business." He icily spoke, trying to hide her hurt, Yuna nodded an put on a sad smile. He walked away from the girl sat on the ground, who was pouting and trying hard not to throw something at him. She just let him go, she knew Yuki would follow him anyway. She needed to finish their inspection.

Getting up from the ground, she began to mutter in English, something about Zero being a bastard. Sighing, she walked over to the door and knocked, no one answered so she assumed it was safe to go in. And even if it wasn't she had her weapons.

No one was in the couched living room, so she assumed they were all cleaning their room. She shook her head at the bad feeling in her stomach and went upstairs, taking a random turn, she saw Hanabusa crying on the floor. She began laughing really loud at the sight. "Hey, idiot, what's wrong?" She asked him while wheezing slightly. He just glared at her and began making excuses as to why he was crying. None of them made sense.

Something stopped her laughing, a foreboding feeling at the pit of her stomach. Gasping, she looked towards Kaname. "Kana! Somethings wrong with Yuki." Since the twins were very close, they could tell when one of them was in danger.

Kaname nodded and began to leave, she followed him but was stopped when he turned to her. "Yuna, stay here, I'll go get her." Yuna shook her head, it was her twin sister in danger not his.

"No Kana, we're a team, if you go, I go. And she's my twin, nothing will stop me." Nodding, he offered Yuna his hand, and he picked her up. He wanted to get there as fast as possible. Breathing shakily, she nuzzled into his chest, breathing in his heavenly scent, which managed to calm her down. He always managed to calm her down, just like Zero and Yuki were able to.