Chapter 5

Third POV.

Yuna was woken up early in the morning by a light kiss on the forehead and an slight feather touch on her face. Smiling, she snuggled back into her pillow.

When Yuna woke up properly, she realised that Zero was no longer there. Not letting herself get wound up over it, she began getting ready for the day. After getting ready, Yuki barged into her room and brought her to their Papa's office.

Yuki and Yuna were given a set of bracelets. Apparently it was to help with Zero's vampire side. So Zero cut into his finger and allowed droplets of blood to fall on the bracelet. As Yuna watched Zero, she noticed he had an odd look in his eyes whenever he looked at her.

"This is a spell used by Vampire hunters long ago to tame Vampires. The bracelet I gave you, Yuki and Yuna, and this tattoo work together." Kaien revealed the tattoo on Zero's neck. And Yuna had to stop herself from staring, she thought he had always looked good with the tattoo on his neck. Yuna brought up her hand, and gently pressed the necklace into his neck. A red glow filled the room. After the glow went, Yuki and Yuna looked to where Zero was, he was on the floor with small knives keeping him down.

Yuki looked at the boy in worry, while Yuna laughed slightly, his face was priceless. "He's fine, he's fine. It just immobilised him for a bit. Yuna, Yuki, if Zero tries to bite anyone again, stop him. It's on the condition that Kaname agreed to let Kiryu remain in Day class."

"Kaname agreed?" Yuna asked, she realised that she needed to thank him, and apologise for being so cruel to him. 

"Kaname just couldn't turn down dear Yuna's request, I guess." Yuna looked to Yuki, the older twin smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Kaien lent down to Zero and said, "I'm sorry. I really don't like doing things like this. So please settle for this." He gave Zero some blood tablets. "And if you still crave blood..." He pulled down his top, Yuna snorted. "My blood is all yours" Zero hit him, repeatedly, while Yuna cuddled into Yuki's side and laughed. The pair were really funny when they wanted to be.

Zero began leaving after he wacked Kaien out of the way. "Zero!" Yuki shouted.

"It's okay, this is fine..." He left the office, Yuna watched him in silent worry, alongside Yuki.

"Yuna, Yuki, watch over Kiryu. Otherwise that man will...." Before Kaien could finish, he passed out. Yuna laughed, though silently she was wondering who the man was, and left with Yuki.

"Hurry Yuna, Yori!" Yuki shouted as she pulled them along. The three of them fell into the classroom and began to regain their breath. "Safe!" Yuna shouted when they entered, to which Yuki giggled at. The small group looked around and noticed all of the girls looking happy. Yuki walked over to them and asked if something had happened. One of the girls replied with a "Yuki, Yuna, did you know that the new ethics lecturer is coming?" 

"At this time of the year?" Yuna questioned, eventhough she realised how stupid she sounded, she had only just arrived too. before the girl could tell them what he looked like, a door opened. They all began walking back to their seats. He started speaking just ad they began to sit down. "It appears you've already heard of me. I am Toga Yagari." Damn. He was good looking too, his dark hair was slightly messy, and it was all over the place. But it suited him, He wore plain clothes that he pulled off. And he wore an eyepatch. Yuna could see why all of the girls were already smitten, his blue eye was dazzling, and his voice was rough, but very attractive. However just because of his looks, did not mean the girls could treat him like an object, they were asking very rude questions, and Yuna scowled at them.