Chapter 22

Third POV.

Yuna smelt blood. Zero's blood. Screaming, the Level E's in her perimeter were reuced to ash. Before Yuna could do anything else, someone grabbed her and ran to her room with her.

"You're hopeless. You want to go to Kiryu, is that it?" Kaname said while looking at her in disappointment, she sighed and looked to the floor. She nodded. "Kiryu is trying to resurrect himself... In order to protect you, Yuna."

"What do you mean?" She asked while looking in her brother's eyes.

"Rido Kuran?" Yuna asked after being told, his name left a disgusting taste in her mouth.

"In order to prootect you from him, I used Kiryu. And I also killed Hio Shizuka." Yuna's mouth opened in shock. "I'm sorry, Yuna." He said sincerely. "In order to protect you, I have to hurt you the most." He lent down to one knee. "I'm sorry."

Yuna was running to where the blood was the strongest.  Kaname's voice floating in her head. "Yuna, you must do what you must." But she knew she had to say good bye to Kaname before he left, Yuna could smell that Zero had stopped bleeding.

Changing course, she ran to where her brother's scent led. Seeing the group of Night Class students ahead, she jumped over them, and shouted Kaname's name. He turned around to look at her, his sad eyes looked at her in shock.

"Big brother!" She shouted while barelling towards him, his eyes widening even more. He opened his arms for her to jump into. "Be careful, big brother. Come home safely." She looked in his eyes. "I love you." She admitted and kissed him on the lips, then she jumped off of him and ran off in the direction Zero's scent led. Not noticing everyone's shocked eyes, even Yuki looked at them in shock.

"What are you doing?" Hana shouted while Yuna was sat resting. She noticed the Level E's before they noticed her, she was trying to use her power. She focused on the rocks around her to float, but Hana's shouting interrupted her. "Weren't you going to do something?"

"God, Hana, I was trying to do something, I had it covered." She said, her eyes still closed. They all groaned in unison

"You've only just awoken, it's reckless to practice using you powers when there are Level E's everywhere." She just opened her eyes and looked at Kain in amusement.

"Like I said, I had it covered." She smiled at them, they all looked to the ground in shock. "Look." The hour she had spent resting, she had a pretty good grasp on her power. She raised her hand, allowed all of the rocks to float and swung her hand in the opposite direction. The rocks followed and they all smashed into small pieces. She focused on those small pieces and they went in every direction possible. The Night Class gasped and jumped in front of Yuna. She rolled her eyes, and with a wave of her hand, they stopped.

"See, eventhough this isn't the full extent, I think I have great control of it."

"It's going to be a difficult battle." Hanabusa said while looking at her in shock, the rest turned to him in disbelief. How could he even suggest a thing to their Princess? "That's fine with you, right?" She nodded. A gunshot was heard. "It's from the main gate!" They all ran to it.

"Yagari!" Yuna shouted as they surrounded him, protecting him. She pulled on her Necklace and called for Riptide. They all looked at her in shock when the swords slightly pulsed. She just smirked and swung them around.

"Here, your mentor is getting pounded. Why didn't you get here sooner?" He asked while Yuna crouched down with him in worry.

"I was proving a point." She smirked at him, he let out a brief chuckle.