Chapter 1

Third POV.

When Yuna arrived in Beacon Hills, she realised she didn't really belong. Many people didn't like the idea of a fourteen year old girl, being one of the smartest people there. They didn't like her peculiar eyes, or her supernatural beauty. They were jealous.

But when a girl named Lydia came up to her, complimenting her outfit, she knew her life had changed. Over time she became best friends with Lydia, an intelligent strawberry blonde banshee, Scott McCall, a true alpha, and Stiles, the human of the pack. 

Overtime, her Aunt, introduced Yuna to the other Supernatural creatures within the world. The dark haired female only knew of Vampire. She was told that her family were Werewolf hunters. And that she would have to hunt them too. She took that burden with a heavy heart.

On Prom, Scott asked her to be his date, she said yes. And she soon discovered that he was one of the beings she was supposed to hunt. But, after knowing what Scott was like, she didn't hunt him with her Aunt. Instead, she defended him, which resulted in Kate's death.

The next year, Yuna, witnessed her grandfather come and ruin her life. He killed innocent Supernatural creatures, and fully introduced Yuna into the hunting life. But, in the end, her mother died, while trying to kill her best friend, her brother. She was bit by a alpha werewolf, and since hunters had a code. Her mother killed herself, she never wanted to become something she hunted. Yuna, was understandably heartbroken, but she joined her friend's to defeat her grandfather, and the Kanima. Which was someone she crushed on, at the very beginning of her life in Beacon Hills. But knowing him personally, she severely disliked him.

Then she went to Paris to spend family time with her father, he started teaching her the life of hunting. And what it was like to be one, he did this reluctantly, knowing when she went back to her older sister, she would need more skills. He knew of her biological background, so he knew that this would help her in the future.

When she came back to Beacon Hills, her fighting skills had vastly improved. So when the next supernatural creatures came. The pack of alphas, who were infact after Scott. She was ready.Since Scott was one of the most powerful creatures in the Werewolf world, the true alpha. They wanted him in their pack, to become even more powerful than before.

So after a while of fighting, Stiles, Scott and Yuna, had to go under ice, to find their parents, who were kidnapped to be used as sacrifices. The consequences were major. They had to be on the verge of death, their heartbeat would slow down and they would be in a dream state of mind. But it was dangerous, there was a chance something bad would happen. And it did, to one of their pack members.

Stiles, after coming back, became possessed by an evil nogitsune. After asking her Papa, Kaien Cross, he informed them that it was very dangerous. Stiles, or the Nogitsune, did many horrible things. He hurt and tormented people, since that is what it fed off. It loved pain, physical and mental.

At the end of Yuna's hunter training, she made an arrow made of silver, since that was the Argent tradition. Which was discovered could kill one of the Oni, the things that were took from a Kitsune, while distracted by her victory she was stabbed. 

She died for a few minutes in Scott's arms, but miraculously came back. After being rushed to hospital, it was discovered, that no serious damage had happened. But Chris wasn't convinced, he sent his daughter back to were she came from, Japan.

After saying her goodbye's, she got on the plane, to Japan. When she got there, she called a taxi, to take her to Cross Academy. Eventhough she took her exams early, she wanted to stay in school, plus she wanted to help out her sister, and Zero.