Chapter 14

Third POV.

Yuna was walking with Yuki and Yori in town. They were just about to head back when a little boy grabbed Yuna's skirt. Yuna turned around, he was asking for his mother.

"Did you get separated from you mother, little one?" Yuna crouched down. He nodded while he rubbed his eyes. Her curly hair tumbled off of her shoulder.

"Take me to my mom." Yuna smiled at him gently.

"Yuki, Yori, I'm gonna take him. So can you go on ahead."

"Are you sure you'll be okay alone?" Yori asked.

"Of course I will. Okay, lets go." She kissed her twin's cheek while grabbing the little boy's hand.

"We're quite far from the Market, are sure this is the way?" She asked gently, not wanting to scare they little boy. He nodded. They kept on walking till they reached an abandoned building.

"Hey, are you sure this is the place?" Yuna asked, the child nodded and said yeah. He turned around and Yuna got to see his pretty eyes, they were like hers, except she had a Gold eye instead of a dark red/brown.

"Thank you, lady. I was really scared by myself." Yuna smiled.

"I'll stay with you till we find your mom, wouldn't want you getting lost again, would we?" She teased while leaning down, he giggled and squinted his eyes.

"You're really kind, lady." He walked over to her and kissed her cheek. As he pulled away, Yuna began to grow dizzy. Her vision grew hazy and the world began to spin. Then it all went dark.

As she woke up, she realised she was in a light room an was laying on something soft. "Where am I?" She asked herself as she looked at the couch she was on. Then she looked to the other side an saw Kaname.

"What a relief. You woke up pretty quickly." He said. He was wearing a suit, which made him extremely good looking. It was a nice change to see him out of his school uniform. Yuna jolted up in shock and looked at him sheepishly. Then stood up quickly.

The world began to fade once again and her head began to hurt. She started to fall, but Kaname caught her. "T-thank you." She stuttered, still feeling dizzy.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"Well I actually said that I was going to be in a mood with you, till you accepted the fact that Zero wasn't the culprit. But I'm over that now, you don't need to say that to me, as long as I know the truth, it shouldn't matter what other think. And plus, I can't stay in a mood with my Kana forever." She ranted, then smiled at him.

He layed a hand on her chest. "Your heart is beating fast, Yuna, why?" Because of you, she thought. He lent down centimetres away from a lips. But a knock interrupted them.

"Come in." He drawled. Takuma came in. 

"Takuma!" Yuna warmly exclaimed.

"Yuna! I'm glad you're awake." Yuna whistled at the sight of him, he blushed madly. "You s-scared me... lying in a place like that. What happened?"

"I took a child to an empty building, he was looking for his mother, and he kissed me on the cheek and said a thank you..." She trailed off in thought.

"He must be the son of one of the guests of the gala. Vampire children can suck out a person's vitality. This is the underground villa of the Aido family, which was built beneath that abandoned building. And tonight, the customary gala for vampires in the area is being held here. Many nobles will be attending."