Chapter 2

3 weeks after Clarke left

Bellamys P.O.V

Three weeks. Three fucking weeks and no-one has seen her. I gave her a week to think through things and then I thought that she'd realise how much she was loved here and come home. But she hasn't.

Kane and Abby have now split chancellor, they announced this the same day they announced they were offically together. As Kane had recently became more of a brotherly-friend like father figure to me, he put me and Lincoln in charge of the training and hunting groups.

For the past two weeks around two to three search parties have gone out for 3 days at a time to find her, but they always came back with nothing. No sight of her. No tracks. No nothing. And now, I stand at the front of the gates, with Murphy (my new surprising best friend), O, Lincoln (my best friend and O's boyfriend much to my disliking), Raven, Monty, Harper, Finn and Jasper all ready to go out on a massive search party for her. We had essentials to last us a week, two if we hunt and resource while we are out there.

"Come on guys, lets clear out! Raven! Jasper! You guys stick to me! O you'll be with Lincoln, but I swear to god if you guys screw during this mission, I will kill you both. Monty! Harper! You guys will go together! And I know that you guys have just started dating and all but same thing goes for you! And finally Murphy and Finn. You'll be the fourth party! Is everyone clear with where they are going?" I bellow over the rowdy group. Everyone nods and looks around. "Good. Everyone turn on their walkies. This should travel the distance between here and the sea lines around the borders. Call us if you need any help and where to find you." I shout again, jogging in the direction of Polis with Raven and Jasper tailing me.

~~~~~

After about an hour of walking I hear Jasper mumble something. I turn around to ask Jasper what he had said, but instead a fist comes flying my way. I catch Raven's hand before it hits Jasper square in the nose, and pull her away from the boy as she tries to throw herself at him.

"SHES OUR FRIEND ASSHOLE! OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO AND FIND HER!! WE GET THAT YOU HATE CLARKE, BUT YOU ARE JUST BEING PATHETIC NOW. CLARKE DIDN'T KILL MAYA. OK? OCTAVIA TOLD HER TO STAY WERE SHE WAS, WHERE IT WAS SAFE AND INSTEAD SHE FOLLOWED OCTAVIA. SO NO, MAYA'S DEATH WAS NOT CLARKE'S FAULT. AND DON'T YOU EVER BLAME HER AGAIN. OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD BELLAMY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD ME BACK NEXT TIME." Raven shouted at Jasper.

At first he looked shocked that Raven had just screamed at him. Then he realised that he had fucked up and looked away sheepishliy. I grab Raven and pull her towards the front with me, starting the group moving again in silence.

A day and a half later

Clarkes P.O.V

My eyes ached. After leaving Camp Jaha three weeks ago I had walked for a couple of hours then found a tree to climb and I sobbed up there for a while. Eventually while I had been walking it started to get dark; so as I cried I finally cried myself to sleep. But sleep wasn't anything like I had wanted. All I could hear were people screaming and shouting 'murderer' at me. Even Bellamy and Raven had turned against me and they tortured me for it.

That was the first nightmare. Every night since I'd sleep but wake up in a couple of hours covered in a layer of sweat and tears. Even now, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was all the people I killed...