Chapter 8

MINOR SMUT WARNING (I will put a notice where it stops)

Clarke's P.O.V

I finished earlier than I had expected, the others being quick learners and there not being much to teach. I looked round to find Bellamy, spotting him and Lincoln fighting to teach the other group. I make my way over to them and Bellamy spots me, "Alright then guys, we will carry this on next time."

Octavia appears behind me as she waits for Lincoln, running and jumping into his arms. Bellamy scowls at them and trudges over to me. "Leave them be, you said it was ok for them to be together." He scowls at me instead, "But it doesn't mean they have to be all over each other when I'm around!" He protests. I laugh at him, dragging him with me to get dinner and sitting in the fire pit.

The others made their way over when they saw that the two of us had sat down. We talked for an hour before everyone dispersed to do each other and things. I bid my goodbyes to Bellamy, Octavia and everyone else left.

As I reach my tent I hear running footsteps towards me and turn around. Bellamy runs over to me and scoops me up, "Bellamy! What if someone sees!" I laugh as he carries me back into the tent.

He sat me down on the bed and stood between my legs. He reached down and kissed me softly, but it didn't last long. He licked my lip slightly and I let him in, our tonguesentwining with each others.

Our lips never parted, they moved together in sync. Our lips parted for a second, him throwing off his t-shirt as I did mine. He looked down at my bra-clad chest and unhooked the pins around my back. He threw off my bra, his hands gently massaging my boobs as he attacked my neck with his lips. I moaned and arched my back into him, taking the time to remove my trousers. He pushed his own trousers down his body, leaving us both in our underwear. I slipped my hand into his boxers and sqeezed his length, earning a hiss from him. He tore off my underwear, leaving me naked beneath him. I was nervous, but I trusted Bellamy with my life. He slid a finger down to my heat and circled it around my clit; it felt so good. He ripped off his boxers and lined himself at my enterance. He held my hand and pushed into me, stretching my walls with pleasure. He started moving, pulling himself all the way out before slamming back into me. It was pure bliss. After he started to pick up the pace, and was slamming into me I could feel the familiar knot grow in my stomach. Bellamy clentched and I knew he was close too. He reached down and joined our lips. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, letting him reach deeper into me. He hit my sweet spot, sending me over into a world of bliss. I screamed out, arching my back and clentching my body. Bellamy tried to hold on for as long as he could, but his thrusts got sloppy and he came with a few grunts.

END OF SMUT

Bellamy rested his head against mine as we caught our breath. He pulled out and grabbed a towel, throwing it over to me to clean myself up. After I had I crawled back into his arms, throwing the blanket over us, I rested my head on his chest, the warmth making his skin slightly sticky. Soon enough, the sound of his heartbeat lulled me to sleep...

The next morning

Clarke's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, light flooding in and I scanned my surroundings. Surely enough, Bellamy was still next to me. I climbed onto his lap and straddled his hips, gently pressing my lips down to his chest and kissing it in places, leaving a few marks behind. "Good Morning to you too Princess. Now this, this I could get used to seeing in the morning," He chuckled, his deep morning voice sending chills through my body and making me wet again. I wiggled my hips down over his dick, letting him know what he is doing to me. He smirked up at me, "Eager for round two are we?" I lean my head down, kissing him sloppily and grinding my hips down on his. "Hey Clarke, Octavia was telling me about... OMG!" Jasper shouted as he walked into my tent.