Chapter 5

Bellamy's P.O.V

I pulled Clarke's head up to mine, she looked into my eyes. Desperation etched into them. I closed my eyes and pulled our lips together, fire igniting in my body. Her arms moved up around my neck as I pulled her body impossibly closer to my chest. Our lips moulded together as if we were meant for each other, each kiss becoming more and more passionate than the last.

Clarke's P.O.V

Bellamy brought our lips together. It was like fire and ice reacting together, once we had started we couldn't stop. His breath was hot on mine, warming my insides with passion. I didn't want him to stop.

He pulled away slightly, resting his head on mine catching his breath as I did mine. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, he chuckled back. "Well that's one way to put it." I breathe out, my words being followed by a giggle.

We stayed like that for a minute or two, enjoying the others embrace to catch our breath. "Come on then Princess, we must get you back to camp." He said moving away from me; he dragged his arm back, dropping his hand down my arm. Grazing the skin all the way down to my hand, tangling our fingers together and pulling me along with him.

We walked through the trees silently, a comfortable silence. Another weight had been lifted off of my chest, but another one grew. What were we? What would everyone else think?

Bellamy must have seen my face scunch up because he stopped dead in his tracks and walked round to face me. "What's bothering you Princess? You have got your confused leader face on." He said smiling down at me. "What is this Bell?" I say, saving my hand between us. "We are whatever you want us to be, Princess." he replied smirking down at me cockily, "I don't want people to know yet. Not for a while. I don't think I can deal with seeing everyone's faces, let alone have them constantly knowing everything that is going on with me." I say, looking back up to him. He smiles. "Ok, then. We won't tell anybody." He leans down a little to brush his lips against mine before walking me back to Arkadia. 

At the forest line before Arkadia

Clarkes P.O.V

Bellamy squeezes my hand before dropping it. I'm glad that he understands and respects my wishes to keep it secret.

I can hear the murmur of chatter and the clink of metal, it stops me dead in my tracks. I can just about see the camp through the trees and it's already getting to me. Bellamy turns round to look at me. He squeezes my shoulder and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I take one last breath before walking throught the trees to the opening, right in front of Arkadia, "CLARKE!" I hear my mum scream as she runs through the gates and down the path to me.

She grabs a hold of me and pulls me tight, both of us letting out our tears. I open my eyes to see Kane, Monty, Jasper and Lexa walking down to meet us. I let go of my mother and hug Monty, who was stood closest besides her and Bellamy.

"It's good to have you back Clarke. And, not to scare you or anything but Octavia and Raven told us about ywhat happened yesterday with Finn. Don't worry though, she only told me, Jas and Harper. I'm so sorry..." he says softly in my ear, making me purse my lips tightly. I nod and let go of him, pausing for a second to wipe away my tears.

Lexa walks forward and pulls me into a small embrace, in my peripheral vision I watch Bellamy tense up. Was he jealous? Lexa pulls away and holds my shoulders, "Nice to see you, Wanheda." I smile at her and turn back to my mum, who had now retreated back a bit and was standing beside Kane, his hand placed reassuringly on her shoulder. I smile even more at the sight of them together.