Chapter 7

Clarke's P.O.V

I woke up in Bellamy's warm arms, feeling safe and secure. I nuzzled further into his arms, hiding my head in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his strong arms against me and pulled me into his chest. "Time to wake up Princess." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. "Noooooooooo..." I whined. This is the most amount of undisturbed sleep that I have had in since the culling at Mt. W.

He rubbed his arms down to my sides, attacking them with his fingers. I squealed and wriggled to get away but he kept me pinned to his chest. He stopped, looking up at my face that was above his. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ears. I blushed, holding his face and kissing him. He grabbed my ass and massaged it, a small bulge growing in his pants. "Sorry." I whispered, breaking the kiss. He didn't seem to mind that much.

I bent down to kiss him one last time, leaving my lips behind to elongate it for even longer. I sit up, ass right on his bulge. I smiled down apologetically and climb off his lap. I grab my top and throw it over my head, throwing off my shorts after. "Isn't this a lovely morning surprise." His sexy morning voice mumbled making me laugh, "Don't get cocky Blake." I throw a smile over my shoulder to him.

I pull up my trousers and put on my jacket. I bend down to pick up Bellamy's shirt, trousers and jacket and throw them at him. "Come on, we gotta make up a story as to why we came out of my tent." I say. He grumbles something under his breath and sits up, running his hand through his long shaggy hair. That's it! I was giving him a haircut.

"Wait, don't put on your shirt yet." I move to my art drawer and pull out some scissors, he looks skeptically at me. "We will say I was giving you a haircut." I say snipping the scissors as if it was obvious. He hesitated, but sat on a chair with his back to me. I run my hands through his hair, chopping off bits here and there.

After I am done I just stand there, massaging his head. He stands up quickly, pecking my lips and pulling his shirt on over his head.

We head out of the tent, him pulling on his jacket while we walk. We head to camp, mostly to figure out who we need to train today. I spot my mum and head over to her, Bellamy following closely behind. "Who we training today then Mum?" I ask, gesturing to Bellamy and me. She doesn't answer, just points her finger over to where Lincoln and Octavia were talking to a group of people.

We head over and hear the two trying to get the crowds attention, "GUYS! SHUT IT" I shout over them. Everyone looks over at me, Octavia and Lincoln giving me looks of thanks. "Right, those who are training for guard duty part with Bellamy and Lincoln. Those for medical training come with me." Most of the crowd parts with Bellamy and Lincoln, then heading to the grounds behind camp where there must have been a training area. Octavia walks over to me, with the other 5 people who stayed for Medical, "Think you'll be able to take me too?" She said placing a hand on my shoulder. I look over to her and wink, "Of course."