Chapter 17

3 months later

Clarke's P.O.V

Today I woke up someplace different, my memories from the night before playing through my head. Feeling so sick that I had thrown up, several times. I must have fallen asleep on the cold floor of the bathroom as my eyes had to adjust to the bright light coming from the ceiling.

"Baby you ok?" Bellamy says through the door, opening it slightly to peer in at me. His smile falters a little as he comes over to my side. A wave of nausea ripples through my body and I throw up, Bellamy's hand rubbing over my back to soothe me and pulls my hair out of my face.

After I finish I sit up straight, leaning back against the side of the bath. Bellamy grabs the bathroom cup and fills it with water, handing it to me to sip on. I sip the water and turn to face him, "That is the 4th time this week  Princess. Out of every week. You need to get checked out now, ok?" He says softly, kissing my forehead. "I feel fine Bell, I'm sure I'm ok." I stand up a little shakily and walk out to the kitchen, Bellamy hot on my heels.

As I reach the kitchen Bellamy's hands graab my hips, turning me around quickly to face him. "Clarke. You need to get this checked out. You clearly aren't ok." Bellamy says, raising his eyebrows. I sigh and place the cup down on the counter, turning back to Bellamy and placing my hands on his shoulders. "You're going to call my mum over anyway, aren't you?" Bellamy nods his head with no shame, so I huff and move towards the radio.

"Arkadia, this is Clarke. I need to speak with Chancellor Griffin." I say into the radio, hearing an ok in response. Bellamy kisses the top of my head and heads back upstairs, probably to get changed before my mum get's here.

"Clarke what's wrong? What's happened?" My mum's worried voice carries through the radio after a few minutes. "Nothing bad, don't worry. I just need to talk to you. Can you come down to the cabin? I think I am-" I pause, prying my ear away from the radio to hear the sound of the shower running upstairs. "I think I am pregnant." I whisper. My mum's cheers shout down the radio, making me hold it at arms length. "Oh my god!! Yes!! I will be over in two minutes! I'll bring the rover!" And with that the radio static came back.

"Clarke?!" Bellamy calls from upstairs. I glance up the stairs, just as Bellamy stands at the top of them, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Why was your mum screeching Princess? I don't think she has been this excited since she found out you were pregnant." Bellamy asks, chuckling slightly at his own joke. I smile and shrug my shoulders, running up the stairs myself. I place a small kiss to Bellamy's lips murmuring, "She's just excited to get out of Arkadia for a bit I think."

I wander back into our room and throw on some pyjama shorts, then head back downstairs.

To my surprise, as I head dwn the stairs my mum is already waiting for me at the kitchen table. "You do look glow-" "Shhhh! Bell doesn't know anything yet!" I laugh, pointing to the stairs where the sound of the shower shuts off.

My mum chuckles and hands me the plastic pregnancy test. I give her a gracious smile and take a deep breath, hiding the test in the waistband of my shorts before running up the stairs. I push open the bathroom door, and take some time to drink in Bellamy's appearance, his hair soaking wet and a towel loosely hanging from his hips.

"You just gonna stand there or?" Bellamy asks, realising I was stood staring at him. I beam at him and move forward to peck his lips. "My mum is downstairs, we talked and she too thinks I'm fine. So go get dressed before she comes up." I say, trying not to burst at the seams. Bellamy reaches forward to grab his clothes, and I quickly stop him. "No- No. Not in here. I need to pee." I reason, and Bellamy's face grows with confusion.