Chapter 4

Clarkes P.O.V

I watched as my friends and family walked into the dining hall at Mt. Weather. My mum, Bellamy, Octavia, Raven, Monty, Jasper, Harper, Monroe, Maya, Kane, Lincoln, Murphy, Roan and Lexa. I was stood in the control room there, "Pull the lever. Or I will do worse to you." Finns voice growled behind me. The lever in front of me said CUT OXYGEN SUPPLY. If I pulled it then everyone I cared for would die... Or I could be raped again by Finn

"Choose. You have 3 seconds," He jeered, "3...........2............1..............." He smiled the devils grin, inching towards me. My feet were physically glued to the spot now. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't move now. He ripped my clothes off, and started to touch me. "Get off of me! Please! Please just leave me alone... please. SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed and cried but it was no use. Suddenly Finn started shaking my body. Shaking and shaking until....

"Clarke! Clarke it's ok.... it's ok..." Bellamy whispers, holding my shaking body to his chest. I trembled and sobbed. I sobbed and I didn't stop. Bellamy was the only person to have ever seen me cry like this. I trusted him with so much and so did the others.

I clutch onto his bare chest, trying to take deep calming breaths though it wasn't the most effective... "I am sorry for waking you up..." I say, shaking my head sadly. "No.. No.. Princess it's ok. I'd rather I didn't sleep and know you were ok." He smiles, looking down at me in his lap. I smile gratefully at him and scoot off his lap, laying myself down on the bed again. Bellamy nods and stands up, making his way out of the tent.

"Bell..." I call out softly, grabbing his attention. "Please don't leave me..." I whisper.

He turns back around to face me, hesitating for a moment before climbing down into the bed beside me. I scootch over and hold myself to his chest, feeling the bitter breeze of the night's air flow through the tent flap. He lets out a deep breath and drapes his arm around my waist, rubbing soothing figures into my back.

"You want to talk about it Princess?" He asks, making me smile at the pet name. I suck in a harsh breath and think about it, not wanting to voice my thoughts out loud. But, like always with Bellamy, I cave in.

"They have come every night since Mt. W. I have barely slept at all. Except, tonight it was worse. Finn was- He was..." I answer, not wanting to finish my sentence. And thankfully, Bellamy already got the picture. He holds me tightly to his body and continues to rub my back, and before long I find myself drifting back off to sleep.

The next morning

Bellamy's P.O.V

I wake up in a strange tent with someone's warm body pressed up against my bare chest. Slowly, the events of last night flood back into my mind, and everything makes sense again. I remember the way I had woken up abruptly to the sound of Clarke screaming. I remember running to her, making sure she was ok. And most importantly I remember her falling asleep in my arms. Something I had dreamt about since she closed the Dropship door. Because that was when I realised my true feelings towards her. 

One of my arms lay underneath her head and the other draped over her waist, my hand pressed to her back. I slowly rub her back again, remembering how well it had calmed her last night, but to my misfortune she stirs.

Afraid to wake her up again, I still myself. Holding my breath to not wake her, and stopping my hand immediately. But thankfully, she nestles her head back into my chest and holds me tighter, letting out a soft breath as she flitters back into a dream. I hope...