Chapter Three.

I don't own Poppy Mcmordie (TurnAround), Avril Bardell (LlamaCat), Sarah Mitchell (DreamBelieveWrite),  Avery Thorn (TheLastTimeLady), Janelle Reid (babyjay98), Wesley (Wes) Glade (UsernameNotFound)

Nor do I own Sebastian Michaelis, the manga artist for Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler owns him ): Though, I wish I did, I love Sebas-chan ♥ Change for this, though, is that he isn't a butler, and not a demon, but still looks the same :D

This chapter is dedicated to TurnAround :)

I just realized, Grindelwalds' (Ariana and Gellert's) philosophy is basically yolo. Yay, yolo moth- I shouldn't say that.

___________

We entered the castle grounds, and I started to run my fingers through my hair. Avril had disappeared long ago, having been so talkative that she found people more like herself. Abraxas had stuck by my side, talking about how he was quite interested.

A Professor, tall, wearing a lot of black, and his black hair reached his chin at the front, and messy at the back, it looked quite soft as well, like a feather. His outfit consisted of black trousers, a black vest, a white dress shirt under that, a black tie, and his robes slung over his shoulders carelessly, but looked quite . . . good on him. His most striking feature was his reddish-brown eyes. He was quite good looking, and seemed quite poised.

"Albus," he said in a voice like velvet. "I shall be taking them from now on. Armando wishes to speak to you before the ceremony."

"Of course, Sebastian," Dumbledore said, before walking into the two large doors. I got a glimpse in, everybody was sitting down.

The Professor looked down at us all. "Good evening," he greeted. "I am Professor Michaelis. But enough about me. When I take you inside, you will be formed in a single file line, for the sorting ceremony. You are to look as presentable as possible.

"The four houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry--"

"OH MY GOD A GHOST!" Avril's voice screamed out in excitement, cutting right through the Professor's speech. I looked up at him, and held in a giggle that was surfacing. His face was less than impressed by her.

But there was, indeed, a ghost who threw paint at a few of the students, including myself. When one hit me in the forehead, he was already being removed by Professor Michaelis's magic.

"Very good then," he said, putting his wand away. "As I was saying, the four houses are houses that are chosen upon your personality, skills, and, sometimes, blood status. More will be explained later, please, form a single file line, and follow me."

Everybody started to shuffle into a single line, then we walked through. I was behind a girl with long brown hair, and behind me was Abraxas's sister. She had white hair that reached her shoulders, and was messy with random bits of hair spiking out. Her eyes were a sparkly silver as well.

We were walked to the front, in front of the large tables that held the teachers, and were faced towards the schools students. Above us, was what seemed to be the reflection of the sky outside. Hogwarts is amazing.

Professor Michaelis made a stool appear in front of him, and set an old, mangled hat on the stool.

Then the hat opened its rim, for a mouth, and sang,
"A thousand years or more ago,
When I was newly sewn,
There lived four wizards of renown,
Whose names are still well known:

Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor,
Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,
Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,
Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.