Chapter 14 - Breathless

Midoriya's POV:

I quickly, but silently, closed the door to Todoroki's room behind us as I turned my head and looked at him.

"... It got slightly darker, where are we?" Todoroki asked as he reached a hand forward, successfully finding my waist as he pulled me close to him.

"Y-Your room..." I whispered to him as he had basically pushed our bodies against each other. I had no idea where to put my hands or what to do with them, not feeling a little embarrassed and unsure of this entire situation.

I watched as a small, playful smirk spread on his lips and he leaned his face a little closer to mine.

"Izu. May I kiss you?" Todoroki asked as he stopped just before our lips could meet. I'd been keeping a close look on his every movement, but now, I finally looked up at him.

"You don't need to ask permission for something like that..." I said and surprisingly grew some balls and took the lead. Todoroki seemed just as surprised by this as I was, but he immediately kissed back anyways.

His lips are just as soft and gentle as they were the first time we kissed... I thought and finally found a place to put my hands, up around his neck, pulling him a little deeper as I tangled my right hand in his hair, pulling a bit on the strands.

"Izu..." Todoroki breathed out through the kiss as he seemed to grow hungry again, craving for more, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel the same.

"I know..." I whispered to him as I opened my eyes a bit, biting down on his lower lip just slightly. Todoroki's brows furrowed as he opened his mouth a bit, giving me an opportunity to take complete control over this kiss.

And I did.

Immediately, without giving him a chance to process what was happening, I slid my tongue in his mouth and began exploring every single corner. I then pushed us down on his bed, me on top of him, as Todoroki seemed surprised, but I could also see that he liked this.

He then seemed to get back to his senses as his tongue began intertwining with mine, the fight for dominance beginning.

He pushed his tongue against mine, trying to get in control, as I kept pushing him back and remained in control. Am I... Actually winning over him right now..? I thought, surprised by myself and my sudden forwardness and hunger.

He had said that he wanted me and he said it in such a lust-filled voice that I had felt my entire being shake. I had expected him to be the dominant one, but I guess I'm not making it easy for him to take that role right now.

However, just as I finished that thought, without warning, I felt his hand under my shirt as he rubbed my right nipple, surprising me enough to open my mouth wide as I was about to protest, but this was what he was waiting for.

He immediately used the opportunity he created to roll us on the bed as he was now on top and he had now one hundred percent control.

He had thrown me off the throne in less than a second and was now exploring my mouth, my tongue pushed all the way back, while he kept massaging my nipple with his left hand and rubbing my hips with his right.

"T-Todo..." I breathed into him as the pleasure was starting to build up from three places at once. It felt as if he was using his fire quirk on me, cause my body was unbearably hot right now and I could feel that he was too.

Todoroki didn't answer me with any words, but I know he heard me as he slowly pulled out of the messy kiss, a string of saliva still connecting us as he hovered just above me.