He gets turned into a cat

Today Ratchet had been in the med bay trying to mix something together to make some kind of potion, unfortunately Wheeljack had stopped by.

"Hey there Sunshine, whatcha working on?" Wheeljack asked Ratchet as he picked up one of the viles.

"Wheeljack, please do not touch that!" Ratchet said as he went to get the vile from Wheeljack, unfortunately the vile broke and a puff of smoke erupted in the med bay.

"Ratchet!" You shouted as you waited for the smoke to dissapear.

After the smoke cleared you ran into the med bay and saw a cat......that looked like Ratchet.

"Wheeljack, what did you do?!" You asked Wheeljack angrily.

"I was only trying to see what Doc was doing." Wheeljack said.

The cat turned to Wheeljack and hissed loudly.

"Ratchet?" You asked the cat.

Ratchet turned to you and sat down in front of you.

"Don't worry Ratchet, you'll be back to normal soon, I hope." You told Ratchet.

"What is going on over here?" Optimus asked as he walked into the med bay.

"I.....I accidentally turned Ratchet into a cat." Wheeljack told Optimus.

"I see, although you will need to find a cure." Optimus told Wheeljack.

"I'll get started now." Wheeljack said as he started trying to figure out a cure.

Meanwhile you were trying to get Ratchet up to the human area, but even as a cat he was very grumpy.

"Come on Ratchet, you need to come with me." You said as you tried to get Ratchet to follow you.

You then picked Ratchet up and carried him to the human area.

Once you got to the human area Ratchet sat next to you on the couch, looking grumpier that ever.

You started petting Ratchet and to your surprise he started purring loudly.

After a while you had actually got Ratchet to fall asleep with his head resting on your lap.

"I found a cure." Wheeljack said as he looked at you.

"How does it work?" You asked Wheeljack.

"He has to drink it in a bowl of water." Wheeljack replied.

You were able to pick Ratchet up and head to the kitchen area after Wheeljack had givin you the cure in a bottle.

You got a bowl of water ready and you poured the cure into the water before you gave it to Ratchet, who drank quickly.

After Ratchet was done he ran out of the kitchen as he started to turn back to normal.

After Ratchet was back to normal you went back to the human area.

"How are you feeling Ratchet?" You asked Ratchet.

"I'm.....fine." Ratchet said.

You then told Ratchet what had happened, and then he threw a wrench at Wheeljack.