You die

Ratchet had managed to move you to the med bay in the scrap yard after Knockout and Breakdown brought the Cybertronian femme body. After Knockout and Breakdown got to Earth they decided to see how much had changed, but they had come back to the scrap yard after a few hours.

"R-Ratchet." You said in a raspy voice.

"Yes Y/n?" Ratchet asked you.

"Come here, I-I need to tell you something." You said.

Ratchet activated his holoform and was at the side of the bed you were on in an instant.

"Ratchet.......we've had good times together, even though you weren't so fond of me back when we first met." You said with a small smile.

"Yes, but things changed, and I fell in love with you." Ratchet said as he held your frail hand.

"Indeed, but my t-time here is done. But you need to promise me something." You said as your breathing got slower.

"Anything Y/n." Ratchet said as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Promise me that y-you'll fine someone else to love as much as you loved me?" You asked Ratchet as your dull E/c eyes began to close.

"I-I'll try." Ratchet said.

"R-Ratchet.......I.....I....love you." You said as your eyes closed for the last time.

"Knockout, Breakdown, get over here now!" Ratchet yelled as energon tears fell from his optics.

"Don't worry Y/n, if this works we'll be together forever." Ratchet whispered as he cried.