You meet the other Autobots

Today Ratchet picked you up at your house since it was Saturday, and you were going to meet the other Autobots. Once Ratchet drove up to unit E you got out of his alt mode and he transformed.

"So, this is where you live?" You asked Ratchet.

"Yes unfortunately, our other base got destroyed by the Decepticons." Ratchet huffed.

"Oh, so that's why the government called my moms while we were on vacation." You said to yourself.

Once you and Ratchet went inside the building you saw several other Autobots looking at you.

"So, this it the human that was almost kidnapped by Knockout?" A female Autobot asked Ratchet.

"Yes, unfortunately." Ratchet said.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." You said.

"You can call me Arcee." Arcee said.

Just then you saw a tall red and blue Autobot walk towards you and Ratchet.

"Hi." You said shyly as the red and blue Autobot kneeled in front of you.

"It is nice to meet you Y/n, I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." Optimus said.

"It's nice to meet you Optimus, Ratchet told me all about you." You said, a small smile appearing on your face.

Just then three other Autobots arrived and three kids from your school got out.

"Hey Y/n, over here!" Miko shouted when she saw you.

The other three Autobots transformed and introduced themselves, although Raf had to translate for Bumblebee.

"Y/n, you will need a guardian, in case the Decepticons try to take you again." Optimus said.

"Does someone need a guardian?!" Smokescreen asked Optimus.

"Yes, although I believe Ratchet should be Y/n's guardian." Optimus told Smokescreen.

"Awww man." Smokescreen said as he left to go talk to Bumblebee.

"But Optimus, I'm busy here." Ratchet told Optimus.

"I believe that having your own charge will do you good, old friend." Optimus told Ratchet.

"Fine, I'll be her guardian." Ratchet said.

You had decided to go see what Jack, Miko and Raf were playing after Optimus assigned Ratchet as your guardian and after you met the rest of the Autobots.