Third birthday

You couldn't believe that Ryan was turning three years old today. It seemed like only yesterday you had just givin birth to him which made you a little sad that he was growing up so quickly.

Ever since Undertone got a holoform he would babysit Ryan whenever you and Ratchet needed some time alone or if you both were gone for the day.

Today Ryan was getting a bedroom makeover ever since you had ordered custom made bedroom furniture, bedding and accessories.

Ratchet had been setting up Ryan's new bedroom while you picked up his birthday cake from the local bakery.

When you got home you saw Ryan chasing Undertone around your front yard.

"Hi mom, did you get the cake?" Ryan asked you.

"I sure did." You said.

You, Ryan and Undertone walked into your house and into the kitchen where you took the cake out of the box.

"Ratchet, I'm home!" You said as called for Ratchet.

"I'm here." Ratchet said as he walked into the kitchen.

You lit the candles on the cake and you and Ratchet sang the birthday song and Ryan blew the candles out.

You then cut the cake and put a slice on four different plates.

"Mmm, this is yummy." Ryan said as he ate his slice of cake.

After the cake you and Ratchet took Ryan to see his new bedroom.

"Wow, it's so cool, thank you mom, thank you sire." Ryan said when he saw his Autobot themed bedroom.

"We're glad you like it." Ratchet said as Ryan looked at everything in his new room.

Later that night you all took Ryan to his favorite restaurant for dinner.

_______________________________________

The cake ( pretend there are three candles on it )

Ryan's bedroom