Second meeting (Cybertronian)

You were currently walking home from school when you decided to go out to the desert to see if you could find anything interesting. Once you got to the desert you saw a giant cherry red robot who seemed to be looking for something and unfortunately saw you.

"Well well well, an Autobot pet." The robot said as he started walking towards you.

"Um.....I have to uh.....go." You said as you started running towards town.

"I don't think so." The robot said as he grabbed you.

"HELP!" You suddenly screamed at the top of your lungs.

Ratchet had been looking for a nearby relic since Optimus insisted that he get some fresh air when he heard someone scream for help and he ran in the direction of your voice.

"Let go of me you stupid tin can!" You yelled at the robot.

"I don't think so, you're to pretty to let go of, I think I'll keep you as a 'pet'." The robot said seductively.

"You pervert!" You screamed at the robot.

"Knockout, let the human go!" Ratchet said as he unshethed his blades.

"Uh......sure thing." Knockout said as he tossed you in the air before transforming and driving off.

You were waiting to hit the ground but instead you felt a giant hand gently catch you before you hit the ground.

Ratchet silently groaned now that another human knew about Cybertronians living on Earth.

"You're safe now." Ratchet told you.

"Um.....t-thanks." You said.

"What were you doing out here in the desert?" Ratchet asked you.

"I was looking for something interesting." You said nervously.

"Well, I have to take you to the Autobot base now that you know about us." Ratchet said, annoyed with having to take you to meet Optimus.

"Can we go tomorrow, my moms will be worried if I don't get home soon." You said.

"Yes, very well." Ratchet said as he transformed around you.

On the way to your house Ratchet introduced himself and told you about the Autobots and Decepticons living on Earth because of a war that destroyed their planet.