Teething

Lately you had noticed that Ryan had sore gums and that he kept trying to chew on things so you knew that he was teething.

You and Ratchet had already baby proofed the house but there were still things around that Ryan would try to chew on.

You had gone outside with Ryan and you saw Ratchet had just come home after another medical emergency with Bee's team.

"Hey Ratchet, can you watch Ryan so that I can go get some teething supplies?" You asked Ratchet after he transformed.

"Yes, I will." Ratchet said as he activated his holoform.

"Thanks Ratchet." You said as you handed Ryan to Ratchet.

After you had driven away Ratchet decided to take Ryan inside.

"Okay, I suppose I should give you some shaved ice." Ratchet said as he put Ryan in his highchair.

Ratchet put a spoon on the highchair table and he went to make the shaved ice.

Meanwhile Ryan picked the spoon up and started chewing on it, the cool metal soothing his gums a little.

When Ratchet was done making the shaved ice he turned around and saw Ryan chewing on the spoon.

"Ryan, I needed that." Ratchet said as he walked over to Ryan.

Ryan slowly put the spoon down as he looked at Ratchet.

Ratchet had then picked the spoon up so that he could feed Ryan the shaved ice.

A while later you had come home and you saw Ratchet and Ryan sitting on the couch.

"I got what we need for Ryan." You said as you walked into the living room after taking your shoes off.

Ratchet then told you what happened after you had left.