He comes back/he finds you

Ratchet had been banished from Cybertron and as he was searching for war criminals he decided to go back to Earth and find you.

Ratchet had told Undertone all about you and how he had fallen in love with you.

Ratchet had contacted unit E and they told you where you had moved to the forest near Crown City, which was coincidentally near where some Decepticon activity was.

Once Ratchet and Undertone had arrived they went for a walk in the forest.

Ratchet soon heard someone humming and when he looked through some trees he saw a fimallir human woman in front of a house.

"Y/n, is it you?" Ratchet asked the woman.

"R-Ratchet?" You asked Ratchet as you quickly turned around when you heard his voice.

Ratchet quickly activated his holoform and he hugged you tightly.

"I missed you so much Ratchet, I thought you had forgotten about me." You cried.

"I would never forget about you Y/n, I love you to much." Ratchet said as you hugged him.

Ratchet then cupped your cheek and gently kissed you, making you blush.

Undertone only looked at you and Ratchet as you both kissed each other passionately.

You soon pulled away from the kiss and looked at Ratchet lovingly.

"Who's that?" You asked Ratchet as you looked at Undertone.

"That's Undertone, my minicon, he's the strong, silent type." Ratchet told you.

"Oh, okay." You said.

"I see you've been doing good." Ratchet said.

"Yeah, I have, and I see you've gotten a new alt mode." You said.

"Yes, I decided that I needed a new look." Ratchet said with a smirk

That evening Ratchet told you what had happened on Cybertron after he had left Earth.

Later on though you and Ratchet made love almost all night long.

_______________________________________

Undertone