Techno organic

Ryan is now 10 years old, he doesn't use a key to transform and well
_______________________________________

Today while you were at a photo shoot Ratchet was teaching Ryan how to transform into his Cybertroinian form since he was techno organic.

"Are you sure that I'm not fully human?" Ryan asked Ratchet.

"Yes, I am positive." Ratchet told Ryan.

"But I've been trying to transform for thirty minutes." Ryan complained.

"Yip yip yip, you are not giving up, now try again and focus on transforming." Ratchet told Ryan.

"Okay, I'll try again." Ryan said as he closed his eyes.

Ryan focused as hard as he could on transforming and before he knew it he felt something.

"You did it, I knew you could." Ryan heard Ratchet say.

"I-I really did do it!" Ryan said as he looked down at himself, he was white and bright red with gray digits, just like Ratchet but he also had some bright blue as well.

"Now, try to activate your weapons." Ratchet told Ryan.

Ryan tried to activate his weapons and he soon found that he had a sword.

"Wow, this is so cool!" Ryan said as he looked at his sword.

Just then you drove up to your house and saw Ratchet and Ryan.

"Mom mom, I transformed!" Ryan said as he put his sword back in his arm and hugged you.

"I see, you did a good job." You told Ryan.

Later that evening Undertone taught Ryan how to use his sword.

_______________________________________