You get taken by the Decepticons

Today you and Ratchet went out into the canyons near Jasper since it was a nice day for a walk.

Suddenly a black and purple jet flew overhead and transformed into a black and purple Cybertronian with a visor covering his face.

"It's Soundwave, get behind me Y/n!" Ratchet said as he slid his blades out and ran towards Soundwave.

Soundwave dodged Ratchet's attack and he slid his tentacles out from his sides.

"Scrap!" Ratchet cursed when he saw Soundwave's tentacles.

Ratchet tried to block Soundwave's tentacles but he was soon overpowered and knocked out.

You tried to hide but Soundwave grabbed you with one of his tentacles.

"Ewww, get your nasty tentacle OFF of me!" You screamed at Soundwave as he brought you closer to his visor.

"Do you even WASH your tentacles?" You asked Soundwave, not wanting to know where his tentacles might have been.

Soundwave then opened a groundbridge and walked through while you screamed Ratchet's name, hoping he would save you.

You soon saw that you were on the Nemesis as the groundbridge closed behind Soundwave.

"Ah, I see you are back Soundwave." A big gun metal gray and purple Cybertroinian said as he turned to Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded and held you up for everyone to see.

"You caught an Autobot pet, good work Soundwave." The Cybertroinian said.

You then realized that Soundwave was showing you to Megatron.

"You better let me go!" You said darkly.

"Or what?" Megatron asked you in a humorous voice.

"I'll download a ton of tentacle porn on ALL of your computers." You replied.

Megatron laughed at you while Soundwave was a little nervous from your threat, even though he didn't show it.

"Soundwave, I'm putting you in charge of the human." Megatron told Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded again and he started walking to his berthroom.

You were now officially scared that you would never escape from the Decepticons.