Both worlds

Up above the human world there was a prince name Eric. He has 12 brothers including the Stabbington brothers who lives in Corona Germany and the youngest Hans who is the prince of the Southern Isles with Prince Erik. The southern isles is Denmark. Prince Erik actually rule the kingdom who we thought was Cinderella's kingdom but because his parents was worried about his safety from their enemies, they had him to stay in their vocation home in Denmark. Erik is a Scandinavian name.  Prince Erik is related to Prince Philip. 

Prince Erik who is now 16 enjoys going on the ship and enjoy those stories his crow tell about the sea witch, Ursula and the King of the sea, King Triton. These stories seemed to be mythological to the young prince but he still wonder whether or not there is another world out there that no one have discovered. Prince Erik was actually a spare like his younger brother Hans, so he doesn't have to worry about being king one day. 

There is a housekeeper at his vocation home name Carlotta. Grimsby is Eric's manservant and confident. He doesn't have a stomach for the sea and dismisses the sailors stories about merpeople living under the sea. He worries for Eric and hope that someday Eric will settle down with the right girl. For Eric's 16th birthday, Grimsby presents a stature he had commissioned of Eric in a dramatic pose. Though Eric and his dog Max disapprove of the stature, Grimsby is proud of it. Louis is the chef in Eric's castle. He is French. Carlotta is the house maid. 

Prince Erik likes his women to be seen and not heard. 

Now under the sea

Ariel and her sisters are one year apart and have different mothers.  Ariel is the only one who looks like her mother. The sisters would welcome the drowning victims and help them back to land. Ariel wanted to be apart of this after hearing a rumor that the reason why Captain hook killed her mother is because she would drown his crow when she was in Neverland and even tried to drown Wendy. Of course Ariel doesn't want to believe that about her own mom but what else can she think? It's not like she could go up and talk to her Aunt Jasmine about what really happen. Ariel was only allowed to go up to the service when she is 15 so until then she would hear stories from her sisters when they get back about the humans 

Her grandmother's spirit who was the late Queen Julie of Jasmine country have told Ariel that her dreams will never come true. She have said something similar to that to Ariel's mom when she was growing up favoring Jasmine. Ariel's sisters care about her happiness though. Ariel continued to sneak off with Sebation to that club and perform music behind her father's back. All the sisters were fascinated with the human world. Ariel found out that Mermaids can live for 300 years but when they die they turn into seaform because they don't have a mortal soul like humans do. That scares the Little Mermaid makes her want to be a part of their world even more. 

Ariel and her sisters represents the seven seas. Atina is the oldest and next in line for the throne. She represents wisdom. Alina is the second in line to the throne. Princess Aldona is the most romantic sister with a flirtatious personality. She represent the Mediterranean sea. Aquata is a self proclaim horrible dancer. Arinesta is dizzy, sweet, and fun. She represent the white sea. Arista love music. Andrina always get into trouble with Ariel. She represents the Caribbean sea. And Queen Rachel represents the Dead sea since it is believed that she is dead. King Triton have also adopted a merman name Urchin who is a year younger then Ariel. Her father, King Triton is Poseidon's son so that means she and Hercules are 2nd cousins.