The wedding

Ariel cried and Sebastian and Flounder were sad for their friend.  Scully was flying when he heard someone singing. He went over to the hole and saw Vanessa singing. Then he saw Ursula in her reflection. "The sea witch" he gasped. "Ariel, Ariel!" he called out flying to her to tell her what he saw. "The prince is marrying th sea witch in disguise" he told them. "Are you sure about that?" asked Sebastian. "Have I ever been wrong? I mean when it's important" responded Scully. "What are we going to do?" asked Flounder. Ariel got up and look at the sunset and remember what the sea witch had said about it. Before the sunset on the third day. She went into the water. She had a hard time swimming so Sebastian cut the barriers to help her. 

Sebastian pov 

"I must go to the sea king. He must know about this" I said.  "What about me, what about me?" asked Scully. "You find a way to stare that wedding" I told him and jump back into the water. 

Scully POV

I gather my fellow birds and head towards the ship. Other creatures came to disturb the wedding too.  

Ariel POV

I got to the ship. I started to climb up.  Vanessa fall into the cake and the dolphins scrute water at her. Then the dog bite her butt and Scutter pulled the sea shell off and broke it. It fell under me and my singing voice came back. The Enchantment on Erik broke when he heard my voice. "Ariel?" he asked in amazement. "Erik" I responded.  "You, you can talk" he responded running over to her. "You're the one" he hold her hands. "Erik get away from her" said Vanessa sounding like the sea witch I know.  "It was you all the time" said Erik ignoring her. "Oh Erik I been wanting to tell you" I told him. Then sunset set and I turned back into a mermaid. "You're too late" said Ursula in excitement as she tuned back into an Octopus.  

She grab me and said "So long you lover boy" and took me away. "Ariel" Erik called for me.