Gonna get my wish

Morgana POV

I shall grant her wish and she'll grant me mine. Wheels withing wheels Loops within loops. Gathring forces to make my final oops. Melody, darling you are the key to unlock the lock that holds my destiny. This piece of the puzzle just fell into place from my final coup. Triton falls on his face. Gonna get my wish tonight. "That's kind of scary" responded Undertow. Wish tonight."I hope it's temporarily" responded Undertow. "Wish tonight. I'm gonna take control. I'm gonna get my wish tonight. "Oh, yeah. You gonna get it" responded Undertow. "Oh, I hope I don't regret it." Tonight's the night we're gonna let the bad times roll. 

Oh mommy, dearest, you'd be impressed. Morgana, your baby, no longer is second best. Ursula, sweetie, you blew it and I'll, I'll steal trident and seal with an ow. Move over, merfolk. Get out of my way. I'm carpe-ing my dem. I'm seizing my day. "Ha ha" responded Undertow. "Gonna get your wish tonight." I deserve the power. It'll be my finest hour. They'll cringe and crawl as I demand. "Yay!" responded Undertow. There's so much to think about. Spread some ink about. Tonight's the night. I'm gonna make my final stand. "That's right! That's right!" said Undertow. 

Tonight's the night the sea will be in my command. Tonight's the night.