Kiss the girl

That night while Ariel get ready for bed, Sebastian said "That was the most embarrassing day of my life. I hope you appreciate what I am doing for you. Now we need to make a plan to get that boy to kiss you. Tomorrow when you go on his boat You're going to look your best. You are going to buch your eyes like this. You are going to pucker like this." Then he realized that Ariel is fast asleep. So he blow out the candle and went over to her. He whispered "You are at peace child you know that" and smiled before he went to sleep himself. 

The next day Erik gave a tour of the kingdom to Ariel. They were in a horse strong carriage and then walking around through the kingdom. They dance although Ariel felt like she was walking on knives the whole time she took a step. She never let Erik know that she was feeling pain. She was able to conceal the pain and just focus on having a good time with her prince. Then back on the horse strong carriage. Then they were on Erik's boat. 

Then Sebastian decided to sing "Kiss the girl to" try to get them to kiss. Erik tried to guess Ariel's name but had a hard time so Sebastian whispered in his ear "Her name is Ariel." They were about to kiss and everyone was getting excited but then they were knocked down into the water. Ruin the moment.