Down to the Sea

Ariel POV

We are having a celebration for our new baby girl Melody. Erik came and get us from Melody's nursery. We walked down on the ship. Melody is half sea princess and half land princess. I held Melody up so I'll show her to everyone and have her to see everyone. My dad came and looked at us then made a rainbow with his titon which Melody liked. He then gave her a locket and when you open it an image of Atlantica appeared so she will know where she came from. 

Next thing we knew it something took her. "Melody" I screamed. "Ursula's cray sister" called out Sebastian. (Since there is a theory that Ursula is Triton's sister, it was also said in the Broadway show, Morgana would be Triton's half sister) "Miss the cake and ice cream did I?" asked Morgana laughing holding Melody with her teticles. "Morgana" My dad gasped. "Surrender that baby or I'll" he started but Triton cut him off. "Ah ah ah" responded Morgana. She kissed Melody on the cheek. "Ursula would have loved to have come but something came up" she responded going up onto the ship. When she got up she said "What was it? Oh that's right, you all Shishkabob her" she yelled. Then she grab Grimsby. "Now is that fair Grams I asked you?" she asked and then let him go. 

Then she went on the net. "Whoever said we have to play fair" she responded and then called her pet shark. "Make way you littler mershrimp I'm coming through" he pushed the merpeople away. I was afraid she was going to feed Melody to him. I didn't know what she was going to do. "Now hand over your precious triton or your granddaughter will be shark chow" she told him. "You can have anything you want just don't harm little Melody" he responded. 

"Well I get the triton, revenge on poor unfortunate Ursula and gain all the power throughout the ocean. And it's not even 10:00. Umhmhm not a bad morning" she responded. Then I grab Erik's sould and cut the rope. She went down and Melody fell. The shark was about to eat her but daddy shronk him and Erik was able to catch her. They came back to me. "Melody" I responded relieved that she is okay. 

"This isn't the end Triton. It is just the beginning" responded Melody. "After her" he responded. "You can never find me but I'll find you and your precious little granddaughter" she said and disappeared leaving behind ink.