The Wedding

Ursula POV

"Poor little Mermaid it's not you I'm after. I have a much bigger fish to a..." I was cut off by "Ursula! STOP" ordered King Triton. "Why King Trito ah ha ha how are you?" I laughed. "Let her go" he ordered.  "Back off Triton she's mine now" I told him. Showing him the contract I said "We made a deal." "Daddy, I'm sorry I didn't mean it" freak out Ariel.  King Triton tried to zap the contract. "You see? It's completely unbreakable even by you" I told him laughing at my evil plan. 

"Of course I have always been the kind of girl with an eye for a bargon" I told him. I was about to turn Ariel into my pets then I said "But I might be willing to make an exchanged for someone even better." 

Erik POV

"Erik what are you doing?" asked Gasby. I was in my boat going out after them. "I have already lost her ones, I'm not going to lose her again" I told him. 

Ursula POV

"Now do we have a deal?" I asked King Triton holding up his contract. He zap his name on the contract and Ariel turned back into a Mermaid and he turned into one of my pets. "No no" Ariel begged. "Your majesty" said Sebastian. "Daddy?" asked Ariel. "At last, it's mine" I told them picking up the crown and putting it on and holding the triton. I laughed.  "You, you monster" yelled Ariel holding onto me angrily.  I pushed her down. "Don't pull that to me you little brat just because you didn't hold up to the contract doesn't mean" I was cut off when something scratch me. It was the prince. 

"Erik look out" Ariel called out. "After him" I ordered my eels. The prince tried to swim back and got up to the boat but the eels got him and pulled him down. Sebastian pitch one of them to let go of Erik and Flounder used his tail to hit the other one. "Say goodbye to your sweetheart" I said pointing the triton at him. Ariel pulled at my hair. I accidentally zap the eels. "Babies" I cried out. 

Ariel POV

I swam back up with Erik to his boat. "Erik you gotta get away from here" I told him. "No I'm not leaving you" he responded holding me. Then Ursula shoot up as a giant. We were on top of her head and we jump down. "Look out" yelled out Erik. One of her tentacles is going to hit us. There was a crazy wave. "Erik" I called out seeing him thrown. Erik got onto the boat. I thought this was it. But next thing I knew it Erik stab her with the boat. 

Erik made it back to shore and Ursula died. I  stayed on a rock and watch over him until the morning.  

King Triton POV

I look at my daughter on the rock looking at the human. "She really does love him, does she Sebastian" I asked. "Well it's like what I always say you majesty, Children must be free to lead their own lives" responded Sebastian. "You always say that?" I asked in disbelieve. "Well I guess there is one problem left?" "What is it your majesty?" asked Sebastian. "How much I'm going to miss her" I answered lowering my triton and given my daughter the one thing she want most. Human legs. I smiled to myself seeing how happy she is now as she get up from the water just in time for her human prince to be awake. They ran into each other arms and kissed. 

The next day they were married. I was there with my other daughters in the water waving at the happy couple. Seeing my daughter so happy is what every parent want. I went up to the boat so I can see my beautiful daughter. I gave her a hug and she whispered "I love you daddy." That makes me smiled. Prince Erik bow to me and I did the same. I touched my daughter's face and smiled. Then I went back into the water. She blow me a kiss and her prince went beside her. They both waved and I created a rainbow over them with my triton. 

Ariel and Erik kissed.