Sober✔

It's the same pattern.

We make up, he goes out, gets drunk. And we break up.

It repeatedly every day.

I want to let him go but I can't.

The heart wants what it wants.

Carefully opening the door, a drunken Hailey and Justin came inside.

Seriously, he ditched me to hang out with her.

A bitch?

A hoe?

He made eye contact with me and he's face flashed with different emotions.

Love

Sadness

Disappointment

"Upstairs

Now

And leave your toy outside"

Telling Hailey or go home, he followed me upstairs.

Closing the door behind me he sat in the bed

I wast gonna talk. And he was gonna listen.

"I just don't her it, one minute were fine and the next were not. It's not healthy. We are toxic, we are in a toxic relationship. I want to live my life and move on to my next big achievement. I wanna get married and have kids with the person I love. And thsr person is you. But I don't want to live in this life. Everyday I have to bend my morals for you, choose you over my family, take shit from your fans and the media, all because I fucking love you. I'm hurting you and your hurting me. What's the point of being together? Do you even love me?"

At this point I had tears in my eyes. I'm all taking it out. There's no going back.

"Shit Selena of course i love you, I wanna be with you. I wanna get married to you and have a kid called Emory" he laughed while I smiled "But there's a point of us being together, Selena take all the media and fame and only leave me and you, Selena we can run away from the world.
And yeah I may be sober while saying this, but I love you I wanna be with you, nobody else. It's gotta be you. I'll change, I'll be better. I promise that. Please"

He got down one knee

"Please baby girl"

He may be drunk and he might not remember in the morning. But he really does love me. Even if he doesn't know how to love me when he's sober. And I love him. I wanna be with him. Nothing will stop me.

"Yeah"

Smiling he picked me up and kissed me.

"Forever" he smiled.

"Forever"

You don't know how to love me when your sober when the bottles done you pull me close.....

***

This has to be my favourite one, it just reminds me off a movie I watched. But also I wonder if Justin really only loved Selena while being sober.

Anyways............

In jelena we trust 💖