Putting Ducky In Her Place✔

It was a Sunday afternoon, and I was sitting at home wating for Justin to get out of the shower.

"Baby baby baby ohh like..." The TV sang.

I was bored so I went on Justin's phone. Seeing a bunch of text messages from people.

Alfredo, Scooter, Mom...

Then one caught my eye

Hailey

What the fuck is she doing in my boyfriends phone?

I decided to call her just for a little treat

"Hey justy! You take such a long time to call. I bet selena was keeping you up all day right?"

Bitch

"Hey Hailey, that person that is keeping him up all day is here"

I heard her scoff

"Ugh! Why are you on he's phone?"

"Cause he loves me and trusts me. He won't ignore me for 2 years"

I heard her roll her eyes

"Whatever, Gomez I'm more popular than you. Justin will come back to me sweetie"

Bitch did not just say that

"Okay listen here ducky, yeah I just called you ducky, your obbesed with Justin and I and it's fucking scary! Years of haggling Justin and I, befriending my friends to keep close contact with me. And being obbsevie over a relationship that you have nothing to do with? Bitch your only famous cause of  the Jenner's and Justin. Your worth 2 million dollars, which any successful model would scoff at. There's a reason why your not in Victoria Secret yet. And who gave you all this power. Your father? Just cause he's a Baldwin, doesn't make him more noticeable all he is a relevent duck just like  you. But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree right?"

She was about to interrupt me but I scoffed at her

I'm about to put her in her place, something I should have done years ago

"I'VE been working hard since I was 7 years old and everyone knows that. All you've done is cling off in A-list celebrities and leach in the most famous male artist in the world. Stop trying to be like me cause you'll never, I repeat NEVER be like me. Stop saying your better than me when everyone knows you'll be nothing if it weren't for the name of your family and the people you associate with. So kindly leave me and Justin alone! Thank you peace out bitch!"

I felt so relieved. I should have done this year's ago.

"Holy Fuck!" I heard Justin say

Turning around, I blushed at him

"Where'd you learn all this shit from?"

I shrugged my shoulders

"Well babe you definitely put her In her place. She's getting annoying"

I giggled and kissed him

"Forever?" I asked him

He nodded "Forever"

Oh how much I love this boy

***

I felt as if it was quite rude for Hailey to contact Justin while he was dating Selena.
She knew he was dating her two months before marring her. It quite inappropriate behaviour. She should have more respect and say no, but who I'm I to say anything

Byeeeee

Word Count: 520

In jelena we trust 💖 💖💖💖