Chapter 1

Once there was a pig captured by a wolf. The wolf tells the pig that he wants to fatten him up so he can eat him later. The little pig wants to resist and is scared, but he cannot fight against the wolf so he can only comply to be fattened up by the wolf. Time passes and the pig grows fatter and fatter, but the wolf lets him go and catches another pig to eat.  Somehow, the released pig is annoyed.  Tell me, what should the pig do?

"Umm ...... Go be a free pig!"
Jimin's face darkens: "You're not getting the point of the story! Isn't it good not to be eaten? Why does the pig not like it? "
"Ahhh! I know! Of course the pig has fallen in love with the wolf! A love which crosses animal boundaries! How romantic~"
"...... Jung Ho Seok! You're a dummie!"

------

Our story begins when Park Jimin has worked overtime for five straight days.

Employees should be off during the National Holiday, but everyone in the finance department has to work overtime to audit the books at month end.  A new employee like Park Jimin has to deal with piles and piles of reports, to the point that he dizzily sees stars circling over his head.  At the end of Day 3, the manager announces the completion of the audit.

As soon as Jimin arrives home, he jumps into bed and immediately drifts off to a sound sleep.

While still dreaming, Jimin hears the phone ring.

With his eyes closed, he gropes for a long time to find it.  With his sixth sense, he presses the "on" button, groggily saying: "Hello."

"Hello, are you Mr Park Jimin?"

"Ah, Yes."

"This is Hospital XX. Please come immediately to the maternity ward of Hospital XX."

"Oh....okay."

The person on the phone rambles on, but Jimin does not pay attention, humming and hawing in agreement.  Finally the person hangs up.

The world is quiet again. Jimin furrows back into the blanket to continue his sleep.

A few minutes later, Jimin pops out of bed.

What did he just hear?  Hospital?

! ! ! ! ! !

Hopefully something has not happened to his father.

Jimin puts on his shoes and hurries out the door.

While urging the taxi driver to drive faster to the hospital, he suddenly reasons ...... impossible, he works in S City, not back home.  How can his father be at a hospital in S City, and did he not hear the person on the phone say ...... the maternity ward?

------

What unfolds next, for ordinary boys like Jimin, is unbelievable like in a romance novel.

First, he is dropped off at the hospital gate.  Jimin is still mourning the loss of $50 in taxi fee when he is confronted by two tall men wearing dark shades, possibly they have been waiting for him and even know what he looks like.

"Mr Park Jimin, please come with us."

Next, Jimin is taken to the doors of the maternity ward in a state of fear as if he is summoned to a triad gathering.  A man runs up to him with sweats dripping down his forehead, gripping his hands.

"Mr Park, please save my wife."

That ......" Jimin is confused as he shakes his hands this way and that way.

Can someone explain what is happening?......Also, who is this man crushing his hands in his grips?.......

"RM, let him go."

The command is soft but authoritative, making the man called RM immediately pull back his hands.

Jimin turns toward the voice and then his eyes look straight ahead.  Just a lone figure sitting at a slant angle, but the man emits a light that attracts and captivates everyone's attention.  It seems he has just left a party, wearing a conventional black suit, his face showing a bit of tiredness and an innate domineering coldness.

He adjusts his shirt sleeve and stands, walking arrogantly towards Jimin.

"Park Jimin?"

Jimin nods dumbly.

"Blood group AB – RH negative."

Jimin nods again.

His face is still arrogant, but his eyes appear relieved.

"My sister and you have the same rare blood type.  She has just been admitted into the maternity ward waiting to give birth, but the blood bank is running low.  To prevent any mishap, please wait here in case we need your help."

So this is what everything is about, Jimin finally understands.  When he had a health check in college, he knew his blood type was rare.  Because of that, he is always careful when crossing the street, afraid that an accident can cause blood loss which can lead to death.

"No problem, no problem at all."  Jimin begins to sympathize with the woman in the maternity ward, agreeing without hesitation.  However ......

Jimin sheepishly wonders: "Actually ..... Can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."  Although he is helping him, he repeatedly treats Jimin as if he is the one in charge and he is his follower.  Everyone else act as if his attitude is normal, giving Jimin a feeling that something is off.

"Umm ...... Who are you people?"  Also, how did they know where to contact him?

He looks at Jimin strangely for a few seconds and then slowly says: "I'm Jeon Jung Kook."

Jimin thinks for a long moment and then asks haltingly: "Actually, should I know you?"

RM wipes his sweats: "Mr Park, you're an employee of Jeon Corp.  When you were trained as a new employee, did you not learn about the history of the company or visit the company's website?"

Jimin's mouth forms an O. he, he remembers now ......

So he is the president ...... the big, big, big boss of the company.

Jimin obediently sits in front of the maternity ward to wait to donate blood.

He is made to undergo an examination by the boss, to ensure he is healthy and the blood type is a match.

A woman giving birth is indeed in danger.  Jimin obediently gives up 300CC of blood.  The woman is out of danger.

Jimin leaves the hospital amidst heaps of gratitude from RM, walking a bit then stops to look up at the moon and sighs.

"Capitalists are really blood suckers, without any compassion, without any compassion."

Jimin shakes his head, not paying attention to a black sports car parking not far behind.  After hearing the sigh, the man in the back seat twitches the corners of his mouth, then closes the car window that he has just opened.

"Go home."

"President, didn't you say you wanted to give Mr Park a lift home?"

"Not anymore."

The man says blankly, "Capitalists have no compassion."