Chapter 34

The news that Park Jimin returns to 22nd floor for lunch spread speedily and widely from top to bottom in Jeon Corp, resulting in all the staff being very surprised. With the gossip flaming and burning wildly, surprisingly the work efficiency improved a lot. Of course, it is inevitable that there are various versions of the rumor, such as the old love rekindle version ah, oo xx version ah ...... however, the thing that is of most interest to them is not how they got back together again but —— what is Park Jimin doing in the President's office for such a long time at noon every day?!

Numerous eyewitnesses have seen Park Jimin going up every day, full of vitality and spirit but coming down looking dispirited, eyes tired and even appears to have difficulty walking. Aiya, this is really too obvious, right?

Alas, having a boss who has such abundant energy is really a blessing for the staff ah. All the staff feel that if the investors are aware of this inside information, Jeon Corp conglomerate's stock will also rise sharply.

Yet, what is the truth?

The truth is —— Park Jimin is in the President's office every day to study for the CPA exam.

T T

Although Park Jimin is a little slack, once he is determined to do something, naturally he will always want to get it done. Since he said he wants to take the CPA exam, he immediately enrolls in a CPA preparatory class. Every weekend, there are classes for two days from eight o'clock in the morning until six o'clock in the evening. This is simply more exhausting than going to work.

A few days later, Yura comes to get the shoes and has dinner with JK. She finds out about this and thinks it is simply incomprehensible, "Big brother, you go so far as to let Jimin take the CPA exam, which is so exhausting. What does he want that certificate for?"

JK's expression is relaxed, "There is no harm in learning more. In the future, it will benefit our family."

YUra is speechless. Indeed, their family has many things involving property and investment matters to deal with. However, big brother, during Lunar New Year, you just said you will not consider getting married. Then how come you are thinking of letting Jimin manages the household now?

Yura feels that the men in the world change too fast!

However, JK soon regrets giving his support.

Because he discovers that he actually ranks behind the CPA exam. Before, when Park Jimin was studying in his office, his expression was so in pain as to not want to live, but now after finishing lunch he immediately takes out the books and begins to study. He is so engrossed until he even looks gratefully at him and says: "Thank you for helping me to buy the comprehensive reading materials!"

JK feels he is shooting himself in the foot.

Occasionally, during lunch time when Park Jimin talks to him, it is also to ask him some questions related to the CPA exam. Even if one graduated from a famous Ivy League college, one does not necessarily is able to fully understand Korea's registered accountant exam, okay? Therefore, after answering a few questions, in order to prevent being stumped with a question, JK very quickly arranges a staff who has CPA, CIA, ACCA and other N- certificates to coach Jimin.

Anyway, Jeon Corp conglomerate has never lacked talent. Regarding the exploitation of people's surplus value, a capitalist will never think twice.

In the end, a few days later Jimin flashes a worship look in his eyes, says to JK: "So and so is very awesome. Whatever the questions, he also knows the answers."

JK clenches his teeth. Consequently, that talented person is let go. President Jeon, who is completely lacked of ethics, goes into battle again. Anyway, even if he occasionally teaches wrongly, Park Jimin will not know.