Chapter 38

The weather slowly turns cold. Later, Jimin goes to buy more clothes twice, but in the wardrobe, he is still in an absolute weak situation. In fact, after buying so many, he cannot wear them all. He is not the type who dresses to impress.

Well, general speaking, Jimin recently can be considered doing well in both romance and career. Nothing more need to be said on romance as it is simply too good to even causing indigestion = = As for career ~ ~ ~ Although the attendance award has already turned into a floating cloud in the sky, he has officially joined Jeon Corp for a year la. This means, finally he can get a pay rise ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He wonders how much salary increment he will get this time, Jimin excitedly looks forward to it.

Unlike his high spirit, the group high level management, who is in charge of this matter, is worried about it. Currently in Jeon Corp, who does not know the relationship between a small staff in the Finance Department with the surname Park and the President so how much pay rise is appropriate ah?

The Chief of the Finance Department has always been very upright. According to Jimin's performance, he impartially gives him an average level salary increment. However, when this is sent to a higher level management for assessment, this person has more issues to consider.

Just an average level pay increase, will this make Mr Park and President unhappy? But, if all of a sudden the increase is the highest level, will the flattery be too obvious?

The poor senior management curses silently and endlessly in his heart: Really, the husband giving the husband a pay rise, such a personal family matter to cause trouble for me. I also want to have a pay rise!

Finally, the senior management decides thinking since it is their family's money, the left pocket into the right pocket, a little more will not be a problem so with the stroke of a pen, marks the highest level.

But a few days later, when the pay increment letters are sent to every staff, Jimin's pay rise level reverts back to the level given by the Chief of the Finance Department. Well, the one who dares to make that decision, besides President Jeon, who else can it be?

The complicated issues revolving around his pay raise, Park Jimin surprisingly is not aware of anything. Getting such a good increment, Jimin is already very satisfied.

At least it manages to mend the gap in his perfect attendance award T T

Jeon Corp's benefits have been good in recent years so generally everyone is satisfied with the salary increase. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the office becomes lively. When Jimin is listening to his colleagues discussing where to celebrate tonight, he receives a very anxious phone call from Yura: "Jimin, are you in the office? I am downstairs, you come down quickly."

Jimin is scared by her urgency so he does not have time to think. After taking leave with the manager, he rushes downstairs. Miss Yura's car is already waiting downstairs. After Jimin gets into the car, Miss Yura immediately drives off. They do not have time to say anything.

While on the road, Yura starts to explain.

"After my last surgery, I joined a rare blood type mutual support group in this city. The head of the group is a nurse in that hospital where I had my surgery. She just called and said a car pileup accident happened on the highway. A pair of mother and child have AB negative blood type. The hospital does not have enough blood, and the situation is very critical so she is calling everyone to donate blood."

"Oh." Jimin urges her, "Then, you drive faster."

But the road condition in S City, no matter how good is the car, makes it difficult to go quickly. Both of them hurriedly arrive at the hospital. That little nurse who is the head of the group is anxiously waiting at the front door.