Chapter 10

Jimin quickly stands up and trotting to keep up with JK into the President's office.  JK tosses a few things in his hands onto a sofa and commands: "Close the door."

"Yes."Jimin shuts the door.  With Big Boss's commands, sometimes Jimin acts faster than he can think.

After closing the door and turning around, Jimin is shocked.

Big Boss ...... is, is actually taking off his clothes ......

All right, it is just his jacket. There is still a shirt inside but why is the undressing action so beautiful?  No wonder some people go to strip clubs and Big Boss has a really good body ......

Jimin looks without blinking.

JK takes off his jacket. Seeing him standing there dumbfounded, he conveniently tosses the jacket to him: "Help me hang it up."

Then he goes to the bathroom to wash his hands, leaving Jimin standing there like a statue holding the jacket ......

Big Boss is really Big Boss, always dictating things so naturally. He will become Big Boss's maid if this continues.

Jimin's hand turns into a fist. It has been decided that she must fight back, starting with not hanging the jacket!

JK washes his face and walks out to see Park Jimin still standing and holding the jacket. JK frowns:  "You can't find a place to hang it?"

"No."  Jimin says with all his courage: "President, I will not help you hang it!"

"Why?"

JK's expression darkens and walks slowly towards him.  Jimin feels oppression enveloping him and gradually growing stronger.

"Because ......"  Jimin clenches his teeth with his two hands holding out the jacket.

Must fight it!

"President, it's getting cold so you need to wear it or you'll catch a cold."

Park Jimin, you are hopeless ...... Jimin stares at the jacket in his hands in frustration.

Forget it forget it, hanging up clothes is nothing. The purpose of today is to discuss about lunch and this is absolutely not negotiable.

JK smiles: "So you care about me, I just thought ......"

His smiles gives Jimin goosebumps. He denies hurriedly: "No, no, of course I care about you."

"Why?"

What what?  Why care about him?  Jimin squeezes his brain and stammers: "Because, because the President's health is the happiness of the employees."

"My health is your happiness, what a nice thing to say."  JK nods in satisfaction.  "All right, I'm very healthy so you can hang up the jacket."

Ah, what Big Boss just said sounds strange. While in doubt, Jimin hangs up the jacket.  After the jacket has been hung and he turns around, he still does not know why it feels wrong. Jimin pushes the question to the back of her mind and begins to stutter: "President ......"

No, no, what is this tone since he is not begging for a favor.  Jimin coughs and begins again: "President!"

JK walks behind his desk: "What is it?"

"About that, the lunch ......"

Jimin is about to bang the drum of war and until death puts an end, JK interrupts to say: "Bring the two paper bags on the sofa here."

Ordering him to do things again!  Fine, this is his last time helping him.

Jimin hands over the two pretty paper bags but JK does not accept them. He turns on his computer and enters the password. Then he looks at Jimin and says casually: "Oh, you take them."