Chapter 19

Jimin sleeps until about ten o'clock the next day, opens his eyes, drowsily puts on his clothes and slippers before stepping into the bathroom. He also drowsily squeezes the toothpaste to begin brushing his teeth, brush ah brush ...... brush ah brush.... brush brush brush ......

Suddenly, Jimin bites the toothbrush!

No, impossible ......

Jimin raises his head, opens his eyes wide and looks at his reflection in the mirror.

Is he not awake yet, if not then he must be drunk so he is hallucinating. How he remembers, remembers Big Boss made a love confession to him last night? And he courageously rejected him?!

Rejected ......

Jimin almost snaps the toothbrush.

Hastily finish brushing her teeth, Jimin does not even change his pajamas, just puts on a long down-filled coat and runs downstairs. In fact, he does not know why he is running down, merely driven by an urge to take a look at the scene of his hallucination.

As it turns out, no one is downstairs, the alley is deserted which is similar to a bleak winter scene. Jimin stands for a while at the spot where JK parked his car last night, looking at the ground, then looking up at the sky ......

Even though he remembers every word very clearly, but, but it certainly is an illusion .....

How could he be so daring to resist Big Boss?

No, no, the main point is how is it possible that Big Boss hinted something to him.

While trying to hypnotize herself, Jimin walks upstairs and coincidentally the aunt who lives next to her is coming down.  When the aunt sees him, he smilingly asks: "Little boy, where are you going?"

Although the relationship between neighbors in a big city is cold and detached, Jimin is a lovely child who is well-liked, every time he will obediently greet everyone and help them to carry their shopping bags, gradually they become familiar with each other.

"Hehe, aunt is going out ah? I am just walking around." Jimin is aware that his messy look is making his appear strange so after the greeting he wants to leave immediately, but unexpectedly the aunt enthusiastically walks over.

"Last night, the guy who sent you back is your boyfriend?"

"Ah?" Last night? Boyfriend? Jimin is trembling.

"Quite tall and good-looking, has a car so must be quite well-to-do?"

"......"

Jimin's smile is frozen.

Ah ah ah!

Jimin's heart flutters all the way when he dashes back to his room and throws herself on the bed.

Actually it is not an illusion ... I am finished, finished, he actually rejected Big Boss's confession, confession ar! Big Boss, why you do not make an appointment in advance to make your love confession, very impulsive ah!

For a moment, Jimin's heart condition is like after the passing of a gale, disorder and messy. However, like small bubbles floating from the bottom of the heart, there is undeniable joy.

Like him or not?

Jimin has never thought about it, not even a trace of such thought. However, if he does not have a trace of such thought, then why is his heart surging turbulently now?

Frightening ah! How did that come about, obviously before yesterday, he did not have any thought on Big Boss ah .....

He could not help but remembers what JK said.