Chapter 41

On the weekend, JK drives Jimin to the family residence to inspect the progress of the renovation. At the same time, Jimin also wants to inspect his new assets —— they are the few things he finally managed to wrest from the tiger's claws.

Park Jimin fully exhibits a tendency to appear beautiful as the things he has chosen are all glittering jewelries = = Actually, he had been completely dazzled by some of the supplementary photos in the gift agreement.

After touching those few pieces of jewelry, Jimin is satisfied and gives them back to JK, "It is best you help me to safe keep them."

JK gives a sweeping glance at those jewelries, picks up a bracelet and puts it on his hand. Then, he concludes: "Your way of looking at things needs improvement."

Thus, he casually teaches him a bit. He is from an educated family, naturally knowledgeable about these things. Pitifully, Jimin listens in a cloud of confusion but have to pretend to be very interested. He can't help but feel pained.

Luckily, Jung Su comes to report that Miss Yura and RM have come. Jimin quickly runs down first.

'Bang', a thick stack of information is dumped in front of him. Miss Yura proudly says: "This is the preliminary wedding plan!"

Jimin cannot help but feel shocked. This thickness is simply not much better than the thickness of Boss's prenuptial agreement. The two of them are indeed brother and sister......

Jimin picks up a colorful booklet, which looks like a fashion catalog, to have a look, but Miss Yura stops her, "Ah, you don't need to look at this because these are dresses I am going to wear at the wedding."

"You also don't need to look at this as they are my shoes."

Jimin: "......"

JK walks down from upstairs and snappily says: "Are you getting married?"

RM, who is standing there, worriedly asks, "Wifey, your remarriage partner is still me, right?"

Yura glares at RM and sullenly says: "I can't do anything about it. The cleverest housewife cannot cook without rice. You have not set the date yet so how do I book the hotel? Since the hotel is not booked, how to know what is the setting? If the setting is not known, how to decide how to decorate the place......"

"Okay." JK, with a headache, interrupts her, "You don't need to do anything first. Wait until I have discussed with Jimin's parents before we talk further. Jung Su has almost packed everything. Next week, I will go to B City."

The last sentence is directed at Jimin.

Jimin opens his mouth widely, "That, I suddenly remember something ...... I think I have not told my parents about us getting married."

Everyone is silent ......

"Bring your mobile phone here."

JK, with a black face, takes hold of Jimin's mobile phone, searches the phonebook, then presses the dial button. The phone is quickly connected. JK calmly and politely says: "How are you, auntie? I am JK."

Later, of course, Jimin is scolded by Mrs. Park. Any mother will also freak out when knowing her son is getting married only a month before the wedding. However, Jimin feels he is innocent. Who would have imagined the unexpected pregnancy mistake will result in this sudden marriage? He also learns about it recently, okay!

Since the son is getting married, ultimately Mrs. Park is happy. The next day, she happily calls, "Hey Jimin, mother has a piece of good cloth. Tell me how tall is your boyfriend so I can get your father to make him a suit."