Interesting Tidbits on Life After Marriage - Part 5

The Worries Of Future Father-In-Law Jimin

The person in charge of XX Technologies called Mr. Baek who is the business partner of a technology company under Jeon Corp Conglomerate and his wife will be passing by S City, so they specially pay a visit to JK.

Ever since Jimin finds out that the chief game designer of Dreams of ZZZ will drop by his house, he has been waiting in excitement. He asks JK out of curiosity: "Have you seen Mr. Baek, I've heard he's very handsome?"

JK glares at him, "I've met him but I don't remember much. His wife is very pretty though."

He fails to make Jimin jealous for even a little bit. Instead, he cries out "oh oh". Jimin's eyes are shining even brighter: "Really? What a perfect couple!"

As he speaks, he looks outside anxiously, "Why aren't they here yet?"

At 1pm, Mr. Baek and Mrs. Baek arrive right on time, Mr. Baek is truly handsome and elegant with an unmatched demeanor. Mrs. Baek is truly beyond beautiful with a dazzling radiance. Together the couple is like the sun and the moon complementing each other's brilliance, shining brightly.

However!

That is not the main point!

The main point is that Mr. Baek and Mrs. Baek each holds a little boy!

Oh oh oh, how can two such adorable boys exist in the world! Jimin's eyes are fixated on the kids. His eyes are unable to move to Mr. Baek and Mrs. Baek, no matter how remarkable they look.

The older boy takes the initiative to introduce himself to Jimin in a childish voice: "Hello uncle, I'm Jackson."

Jimin is flattered and squats down: "Hi, Jackson."

Jackson nods his head. With a serious face, he points to the little baby in Mr. Baek's arms: "That's my baby brother, Nick!"

The baby brother Nick who is in Mr. Baek's arms, doesn't have much expression on his pretty little face. He looks lazily at Jimin, then turns away arrogantly, showing off his tender small bottom.....

Mrs. Xiao is embarrassed and says: "Yue Yue is a bit shy."

That is not shy, that is obviously arrogance, but not a problem! The meaty round bottom is very cute!

"It's all right, it's all right." Jimin waves his hands repeatedly.

After exchanging conventional greetings, the two men begin to talk business. Jimin entertains Mrs. Baek in the garden by drinking tea and enjoying the scenery. Of course, the most important thing is to look after the two adorable little boys.....

The chef brings out snacks that children usually like. Jung Su mysteriously finds a lot of toys from somewhere. Jimin holds the tender baby Nick in his arm. He gazes at the fair big brother Jackson. Suddenly, he feels life is too perfect.

However, this perfect life can't last long, as after more than two hours, Mr. Baek and Mrs. Baek say their good-byes. Jimin reluctantly walks with them all the way to the gate: "The next time, you must bring Jackson and Nick to visit us again."

When their car disappears from view, Jimin has no choice but to revert his gaze. He looks in a daze for a while then runs back into the house in excitement.

"JK, JK, if we have a daughter we can marry her off to Jackson or Nick...... But who do you think is better?"

Jimin finds it hard to choose. Jackson is talented and cute. Nick might be arrogant but is very handsome. It is too difficult to choose. Oh no, Jimin's daughter is not even born yet but so troublesome already.....

Unexpectedly, JK refuses right away: "No way."

Jimin is annoyed: "Why not?"

JK snorts: "My daughter will not be married off to someone because her husband has to live with us."

On the plane, Mrs. Baek, who has always been in excellent health, suddenly sneezes and wonders: "Is someone talking about me?"

Mr. Baek who is holding the newspapers, casually replies: "Did you catch a cold? Last night, on the balcony......"

He does not get to finish talking as Mrs. Baek blushes and stuffs a biscuit into his mouth......

At the Jeon household......

Jimin opens his mouth, then closes it. The mind of a capitalist is truly different from the average person. ".....Fine, our son-in-law living with us is a good idea, but which boy will do that? "

Why don't we have two daughters?" JK asks.

"There may be a little problem with the technique......" Jimin says without thinking, then suddenly, he snaps out of it. Wait a minute, what did Big Boss say?

Jimin jumps up in excitement, "Finally, you want to have a baby!!!"

JK's face darkens: "You're the one having the baby!"

Of course, he will have the baby!

Jimin excitedly prepares for his pregnancy.....

First, needs to get rid of a certain something in the house! At least, it won't be used for one year! Do not throw, do not know. Now that he is throwing them away, he is startled to find out there are so many = =

Furthermore, should he also pay attention to what he eats?

Finally, Jimin gathers a thick stack of information and also photostats a copy for JK. As a result, President Feng tosses everything away without even one glance.

Jimin protests: "You need to also read it, as there is information about what a prospective father should pay attention to."

"No need this troublesome, we just need to try hard a few more times."

........

After trying over and over, Jimin is drained of energy. He says weakly: "Why do I feel that nowadays you......"

JK says calmly: "Don't you want to give birth to twins? This means we have to make double the effort......."

Jimin wants to cry.

Jimin quickly becomes pregnant, this time is for certain. Big Boss's capability and hard work cannot be taken lightly!.....

However——-

After the first three months, the first ultrasound shows it really is twins! Everyone in the Jeon family is elated! Jimin truly worships his Big Boss! Two more months later, an important business partner from U.S., suddenly flies in to pay JK a visit, so Yura accompanies Jimin to go for an ultrasound and discovers the twins are a boy and a girl!

Yura is thrilled and immediately takes out her mobile phone to give to Jimin: "Hurry, tell my big brother."

In the meeting room, JK puts away the mobile phone. His partner looks at him and asks smilingly: "It appears there is good news?"

JK smiles: "Yes, I recently obtained double 'diversified' profits from an investment."

The partner immediately congratulates and praises him. JK is modest by saying: "It's nothing, it's nothing, I invested a lot of energy, it's not as if I didn't have to do anything."

Thinking back of President Jeon's great efforts previously, he really did invest a lot of energy......

On this end, JK and the business partner continue to talk about the mysterious investment. Due to 'commercial confidentiality' reason, specifically what type of investment cannot be revealed, cannot be revealed......

Over at the hospital, after feeling happy, the pregnant Jimin is worried again.....

If the twins are a boy and a girl, then there is only one girl available. Jackson and Nick, who to marry her off to? Oh no, that is incorrect, who is more appropriate to stay with them?

It is truly the end. Thank you so much for reading. xoxo