Chapter 37

From time to time, there is a feeling of moistness and heat on his shoulders, the tingling making him tremble. Jimin, half unconscious half conscious, allows a certain someone to kiss him for awhile before sleepily protesting: "Stop, I will be late."

"Today is Saturday, what will you be late for?"

Oh, it is Saturday already ah?

But a certain someone's credibility is too low so Jimin does not believe him. Once not long ago, he was also pressed down and eaten early in the morning. At that time, he felt it was Monday where she needed to go to work. However, he firmly persuaded her it was still Sunday. He was still not fully awake yet so his brain was confused which was why he got cheated. After being eaten from beginning to end, he continued to sleep until noon. When he woke up, he only found out ......

Actually, it was really Monday ah ah ah!

He had to take a plane for a business trip so he did not need to go to work. He went so far as to set Jimin up to be late ah ah ah!

His perfect attendance award for the month!

He angrily protested to a certain someone for causing him to miss out on the perfect attendance award. The outcome was him actually replying: "Perfect attendance award? I can give it directly to you, and there is no need to withhold tax."

"Well, this can be considered reasonable tax avoidance ah."

=  =

Jimin thinks he is too shameless.

Early in the morning, this kind of beastly activity, surprisingly can even involve tax avoidance.

The most appalling thing is that certain someone even muses and says: "Jimin, do we want to take another kind of perfect attendance award?"

........

Jimin fumbles on the bed for awhile and finds his watch. He takes a look, and it is really Saturday. JK, who is also not in a hurry, smiles and whispers: "You can relax now?"

Jimin resists a little, "...... Don't always bite my neck."

"Well, capitalists are really blood suckers."

A long time later, the room is floated with a puzzled voice, "This sentence sounds so familiar ......"

After doing reasonable tax avoidance which the tax office also cannot control in the morning, a certain someone contentedly goes to take a shower. Jimin does not want to shower with him so he rolls several loops on the bed, then wakes up to sort through his stuff.

He has already packed and moved over his things several days ago. He has progressively organized his stuff and only has a few clothes not sorted yet. When Jimin is hanging up his clothes into the wardrobe, he takes a look and is embarrassed.

In the family residence, the master and mistress wardrobes are separated but this is not so in the city residence. JK and his clothes are put together. When you don't see, you don't know but when you see you will be shocked that Big Boss actually have so many clothes, so impressive ah. In contrast, his clothes are too little and appear pitiful.

Jimin's fingers sweep across the rows of well-ironed suits, and it is not known what he is remembering as suddenly his face is a little red.

JK, who is wiping his hair, comes out from the bathroom, glances at the wardrobe and frowns, "Ask Yura to accompany you to go shopping in the afternoon to fill up the empty space in the wardrobe."

He does not want to be a man who has more clothes than his partner.

JK also remembers something and reminds him: "Park Jimin, when do you intend to use the supplementary card I gave you?"