Chapter 23

Jimin had a good sleep. The next day, when he wakes up, he feels refreshed and full of vitality. After washing up, he opens the door and sees Mina is already outside waiting for him. When he sees her, she immediately steps forward and smilingly greets: "Mr Park, good morning."

Jimin returns the greeting: "Good morning."

"Mr Park, are you going to the dinning room to have breakfast now?"

"Uh ......" Jimin hesitates, since he is a guest in someone's home, would this be considered impolite?

Mina reads his mind and immediately says: "Earlier, Mr. Jeon has instructed to bring Mr Park down for breakfast. Miss Yura is here."

"Miss Yura?" Jimin is surprised.

Mina nods her head, "Yes, she came early in the morning."

Jeon Yura stirs her bowl of porridge, without much appetite. Actually, she did not really come so early in the morning just for breakfast. After stirring some more, finally she could no longer resist and ask.

"Brother, Mr Park is going stay with us to celebrate Lunar New Year?"

JK glances at her, "You are very well-informed."

Yura looks a little embarrassed and calls out: "Brother."

"Ah?"

"...... Do you like Mr Park?"

Yura feels odd in asking such a question. It seems out of character for someone like big brother to like anybody, but how to explain the current situation ne?

Big brother goes so far as to bring a boy home for Lunar New Year.......

Although they have known each other for several months. However, Yura still feels rather strange, like an incident in the entertainment circle where a certain rich and powerful person met a certain starlet for a few days, then got married.

JK looks like he does not have any intention to reply.

"My brother, I care about you." Yura looks at him and says in a serious tone, "I know you do not like to discuss about this with me, but I need to know what you are thinking. You must let me feel reassured. Just like when RM and I wanted to get married, I did not stop you from investigating him because I have to make you feel assured since we are the only surviving family left in this world. "

JK sighs, "He is not annoying."

"Then both of you are dating with the intention of marriage?"

JK pauses, "You think too much."

Yura hesitates and says: "Brother, you are not playing with that boy's feeling, right?"

JK shows his displeasure and interrupts her, "I also do not like to do useless work."

"Okay." Yura gives up on this issue. Once brother starts to be evasive, it means she no longer can get anything out of him. She decides to change tactic, "I always thought you will give me a socially well-matched brother-in-law."

JK indifferently says: "The benefits a marriage of convenience can give me are limited, Jeon Corp also does not have such need."

Yura shakes her head and says: "I do not mean that, I also do not care about this, otherwise I would not have married RM. I would think like this because your ex-girlfriends/ boyfriends came from quite well-off families."

"It is just a coincidence."

Yah, big brother had only two ex-girlfriends and boyfriends before so they cannot be considered a regular pattern. Come to think of it, since grandfather passed away, big brother has been single until now ah. Yura probingly asks: "If you do not care about family status, then why do you not accept Nana's love?"