Chapter 20

Jimin holding the mobile phone is stumped for words.

He has never been in love, but during the few years in university, he saw his roommates dating one by one. There was a boy in the dormitory who once said, when finding a boyfriend you must find one you can understand, find a man you can see through and understand, otherwise no matter how good or even the best, you also must think twice.

In other words, you need to know his password.

Big Boss ......

No need to mention the password, even where to enter the password he also does not know......

Like a bucket of ice water pour down his head, Jimin's surging emotion suddenly cools down.

Suddenly, Ho Seok, who is still on the other end of the line, realizes something is wrong and suspiciously asks: "Jimin, the one you mentioned is not yourself, right?"

"...... No." Jimin is denying it without much spirit.

"Ha ha ha, I know it will not be you. Aiya, you are just like me. Even if you manage to pick up a card, maybe it is an unpaid credit card ......"

Jimin: "......"

After hanging up the phone, Jimin does not have the mood to continue shopping anymore so he unhappily returns home. On the way home, he goes to eat beef noodles, but he has no appetite at all. Even though he is a little hungry, yet he cannot finish the remainder of the noodles no matter how hard he tries.

The following day, he has to go to work.

Jimin spends the next few days being busy and distracted.

He does not go upstairs to eat, JK also does not ask him. He waits for news from Lisa but all in vain. Only Rose sends him a message complaining that she has been very busy.

It seems this is more like a normal world, a normal life, but Jimin suddenly realizes this kind of world is not likeable, making people feel depressed and lacking strength.

Fortunately, there are other matters that are able to distract his attention.

His landlord wants to sell the house he is renting, seemingly because he is in need of money desperately so he cannot wait until the end of the year. Thus, Jimin must move out at the beginning of the year. However, it is impossible to find a rental accommodation in such a short time, and he is also very busy with the year-end accounts closing. Eventually, he manages to contact his university friend who is also working on the small floor as him called Kai. He agrees to let him put his luggage at his place until Lunar New Year. As for looking for a rental accommodation,  it will have to wait until the Spring Festival is over.

Because the landlord breaches the contract, he compensates two months of rent to Jimin, which amount to a few thousand dollars. Getting such a windfall, usually Jimin will be very happy, but he has no feelings at all now.

He doesn't even have the energy to feel delighted.

The annual accounts closing is completed, and the Spring Festival is around the corner. Finally, the staff in the office has a bit of free time to chat about their Lunar New Year plans. Jimin finishes the job at hand and unconsciously go online.

"Park Jimin."

Plop! Hearing someone calling him, Jimin quickly closes the webpage.

"Hey, Jimin, why are you looking at the company's webpage?"

Sora has such sharp eyes to notice the webpage he has just closed is the company's homepage which has the photos of their President hosting the recent visit of some high-level officials.