Chapter 24

"The members of our family, each of them is also very picky with food ah. I am considered the least picky. This farm was set up by my grandfather. He disliked the current overuse of chemicals on plants making them unsafe for consumption so he decided to get a piece of land and find some people to farm it. "

After breakfast, they rest for a while to wait for RM to arrive before making their way to the farm. Miss Yura drags Jimin to go in a separate car, saying she wants to say something private to him.

While she is driving, she smilingly explains to Jimin the history of the Jeon's family farm. "When grandpa was still alive, he used to always say, with this farm our family will have a grasp on 'land, agriculture, industry and commerce,' all four pillars of the economy."

Jimin curiously expresses his surprise. He can see that the family is involved in agriculture, commerce and industry but what about land?

Miss Yura see his doubts and takes the initiative to explain: "Our family ancestors have been scholars all along....

While Jimin is listening, he has a blank look. At first, he is under the impression that Boss's family is just rich only, but he did not expect they have such a long history. His train of thoughts drifts for awhile, then Jimin suddenly remembers something.

"Uh, Yura, there's something I want to tell you. The person who gave you a blood transfusion the second time was not me. He is another Jeon Corp's employee."

Jimin proceeds to explain the misunderstanding which happened at the company's annual party. Miss Yura is somewhat surprised, thinks for a moment, then says: "Aiya, my brother didn't exactly lie to me because when I asked if it was you. He did not answer me so I just took it for granted, thinking it was you la."

He is a little angry, "He is probably afraid I'll send food to other people." While speaking, she glances at Jimin with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, "Oh, it seems that not just anybody can eat my family's food."

Jimin feels a sense of relief after explaining everything clearly. He can't be bother to ponder over Boss's motive since he can't see through it . Thus, Jimin pretends not to hear Miss Yura's quip, and he asks with concern: "Didn't you just had a blood transfusion recently, are you okay to drive?"

"It is nothing, just a false alarm la. Anyway, the farm is very near, less than half an hour drive only."

Indeed, they did not drive long, Miss Yura already says: "We have arrived."

Jimin looks out the window and sees a forest. After driving for a short period of time, he can see the farmland and pond. At the roadside, there are several blocks of double-story buildings. In front of those buildings, there are several people already waiting on a piece of empty land.

Yura is surprised and says: "How come Nana is also here?"

After getting out of the car, a slim, tall and pretty girl with short hair approaches and smilingly says, "Yura."

Yura says: "Nana, how come you are also here?"

Nana smilingly says: "Yura, as you know, every year, the vegetables for my family's Lunar New Year Eve's dinner are from your family's farm so how come this year you are not willing to provide?"

Yura replies: "I am only asking, nothing more. In the previous years, didn't they get sent to your home, how come they didn't get sent this year?"

This Jeon family's farm, beside supplying the Jeon family with vegetables daily, during the Lunar New Year will also give some products to friends and relatives.

Nana smilingly says: "You would not let me finish eating, then come again ah? If you are not willing, I'll have to ask from your big brother."

She has already spotted JK, who is getting out of his car behind her, and gracefully says: "JK, long time no see."