Chapter 35

When Jimin receives a gossipy phone call from Ho Seok, he only realises that he and JK have actually been together for about half a year.

Ho Seok sounds very enthusiastic on the phone, "Jimin, when I was in retreat to write my novel, did anything that cannot be divulged to other people happen between both of you ah?"

Jimin gives up, "Since it cannot be divulged to other people, why do you still ask me? Aren't you a person?"

"Hey, JImin, you have become more eloquent! Your boss is very eloquent ah?"

"Yes ah."

Thanks to Big Boss, recently Jimin gets to meet a lot of so-called successful people. He discovers that most successful people have a common characteristic, which is they are very capable of fooling people. Could it be that Ho Seok wants to praise him, "One takes the behavior of one's company", as the reason for his improvement in his eloquence?

When he is thinking like that, he hears Ho Seok excitedly says: "Indeed, indeed! Through kissing, it indeed can influence the other person's eloquence ability ah!, Jimin your eloquence level has improved so fast, both of you must have practiced very hard, right!"

"! ! !" Jimin flies into a rage out of humiliation, "Jung Ho Seok!"

Ho Seok "heehee" laughs for a while, "Okay, okay, no need to be shy. Really nothing happened ah? Then as your theory and technical instructor, I have nothing to do ...... Don't tell me there is not even a rival ah or something melodramatic ah? Oh, no, I cannot have a crow's beak by mentioning misfortune to tempt fate so treat it as I did not say it. What about any accidental discharge? Hey, hey, did it happen or not, did it happen or not?"

Happen your head = =

Jimin's face becomes red.

What accidental misfire ...... Indeed, there were many times he was nearly eaten up completely. However, this kind of information, if it is to be kept from becoming source material in a certain someone's next novel, then Ho Seok must not know!

Hence, Jimin firmly says: "No!"

Ho Seok is defeated so he complains and sighs, "Oh, Jimin, do you know, as a novelist, we hate such a situation like yours the most. The author can only brush lightly over the subject. Such as this treatment —— ah, in the blink of an eye, a few months have passed ~ ~ ~ The female lead is still a virgin ...... "

Ah, in the blink of an eye, a few months have passed, and he still has to go to preparatory class ......

T T

Perhaps being affected by Ho Seok's big mouth, Park Jimin experiences something exceptionally unique in his life in the coming day.

He goes to WC during the interval of accounting class and when he comes back and opens his textbook, he actually sees a pink letter——

A love letter?

Because President Jeon doesn't have a boyfriend to accompany him, he calls other high-powered executives out to play ball to further their friendship. Soon, he receives an urgent phone call from his boyfriend.

"What, what to do ah? I, I I actually received a love letter!"

JK calmly finishes playing ball, drives to pick up his boyfriend for lunch and says: "Take it out."

Jimin immediately gives it to him: "I am innocent. I definitely did not flirt, attract attention or behave unfaithfully."

JK casually listens. His slender fingers are grasping the letter, and he starts to review it in a calm and collected manner.