Chapter 21

Park Jimin is taken to the police station and finds out that the three tickets he was helping his colleague to return are actually fake tickets. He quickly and honestly confesses the source of the tickets and takes the initiative to take out the mobile phone to call Sora. However, he cannot find his mobile phone in the pockets of his coat. Suddenly, he starts to panic, searching everywhere but still cannot find it. Then, he finds out that even his wallet is missing.

He still had the wallet when he was shopping and paying in the supermarket just now, how can it disappear in the blink of an eye? Could it be that it dropped when he hastily stuffed it into his pocket?

All of a sudden, Jimin is stunned.

This time, I am in big trouble! All my money, cards and train ticket are inside my wallet. Without the train ticket, he is unable to prove that he is a genuine train passenger. Although he has the habit of putting his identity card in his suitcase so it is not stolen, at most this can only prove that he is not an unregistered resident.

In addition, he still needs to pay compensation to that man.

Jimin is flustered and explains repeatedly: "I really do not know they are fake tickets."

"Source? I am only trying to help my colleague to return the tickets. Initially, she was going back home but at the last minute decided to go to Hainan. So she gave the tickets to me and asked me to help her to return the tickets."

"...... I do not know where she bought her tickets, and I cannot contact her now because I cannot remember her phone number ah."

"Company? I am the employee of Jeon Corp. I have a stable job so why would I become a ticket scalper ah." Finally, Jimin is able to find a plausible explanation.

Jeon Corp is quite famous in S City so the two police officers look at each other and ask: "How do you prove that?"

Jeon JK.

Suddenly Big Boss' name pops out from his mind. He can remember his mobile number, but ...... how can he lets him know such an embarrassing incident.

Jimin subconsciously dismisses the idea, his chaotic and messy brain thinks for a moment, then says: "I remember a colleague's number."

Rose's number is very easy to remember so Jimin uses the phone in the police station to call her. Fortunately. she does not switch off her phone so it is connected.

"Hello, how are you?"

"Rose, I am Jimin." Jimin hurriedly asks, "Are you still in S City?"

"Jimin? I am still here, how come you are using this number, ah? You should be in the train now, right?"

"No, something has happened."

It is noisy at Rose's end, and there is the sound of music, seems like she is at a party. Jimin can't consider too much as he quickly explain his predicament. Then with great regret and embarrassment, he says: "Rose, do you have time now? If you are not busy, can you please bring something to prove that I am an employee. I am at XX police station. "

"Hold on, please." She seems to be discussing something with somebody, then returns quickly to the phone and says, "Jimin, do not worry. This is a small thing only, I'll be right over."

The police see that he managed to contact someone, asks him to sit aside to wait and starts to handle other cases. Finally, Jimin's heart feels calmer and starts to relax. He feels hungry and exhausted. Originally, he was supposed to happily return home, but now the train has already left without him. Whereas he is being detained in the police station, gnawing cold and dry bread.